Chapter 1 Lies

*y/n point of view*

"Slow down y/n!" I heard my best friend Jaebum yelling from behind me. I stopped abruptly causing Jaebum to crash into me. I turned around to look him with tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I tried to not make eye contact knowing that if I did, my tears would come out and never stop. He grabbed me

"Y/n, why did you run awa.... wait are you crying?"

I shook my head "No I'm not JB." I smiled weakly and he hugged me

"Y/n please tell me." He looked up into my eyes and I saw hurt. How selfish of him to be hurt! He is the one who broke my heart! Before I knew it I was sobbing into his chest. He just hugged me saying mumbled words that I couldn't understand. He lifted up my head with my chin. He rubbed my chin with his finger making eye contact with me.

"Please tell me what's wrong." He said sweetly.

"I just saw a dead bird" I quickly came up with a lie hoping he would believe me.

"Oh.. okay well that's good because I thought I did something" He smiled with guilt shining in his eyes.

"JB you didn't do anything. Why would I be crying because of you?" I lied once again straight through my teeth.

"I just thought so y/n... anyways I got to go Sana probably is worried about me." JB said smiling brightly with the mention of his girlfriend. My eyes starting to water again. He looked at me with confusion.

"I will never understand you y/n y/ln." JB said with a confused smile .

"And that's because I don't want you too Lim Jaebeom." I said with a smirk. Right after I turned around and started crying silently while walking. "I love you too much for you to understand." I whispered knowing he probably with Sana right now as we speak.

*

I woke up the next morning my eyes puffy and hair a mess. I had pounding headache. Why couldn't I just be happy with Jaebum being my friend? Why did I have to love him like that. Why did I need to be more to him. He has a girlfriend Sana, she is so nice to me and she makes Jaebum happy I'm so selfish. I got up a went to the bathroom while brushing my teeth I get a face time call. Before flipping my phone over I poured some mouthwash in my mouth. I flip over my phone and choked on the mouthwash.

 I flip over my phone and choked on the mouthwash

I don't remember using this photo. I quickly wiped off my drool before answering it.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN! JB smiled so brightly at me and I swear my heart stopped.

"JBBBBBBBBBB!" I responded giggling and smiled brightly at him too.

"Do you like my new picture." Jb winked at me.

I swear he is really trying right now. "No I scream every time I see it, it's scary looking." Half truth half lie. We just continued to talk about nothing and everything for the next three hours. Just smiling at staring at each other through face time. He had to go because he was going on a date with Sana. Of course good things always come to an end. Laying on my bed I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*3rd person pov dream/flashback*

"JB I can see from the way you look at her... It's not how friends look at each other." Sana cried out to Jaebum.

"Sana, you know my heart is with you and only you." JB said smiling sadly tears blurring his vision. He grabbed Sana's hand and kissed it. "I don't love y/n the same way I love you, I will admit I do love her but I see her as my little sister. Please don't think otherwise I love you only you Sana." JB grabbed Sana and squeezed her tight. What they didn't know was y/n was listening the whole time. Y/n slowly backed away and ran from the park they were at. Y/n sat on the bench and her heart broke once again but this time was the worse. She let out pained filled sobs. Jaebum heard and stopped hugging Sana and told her quickly he had to go. Jaebum ran like he never ran before his heart thumping against his chest only one thing in his mind 'Y/n... y/n.... y/n! y/n!' He stopped when he saw y/n sitting on the bench crying. Y/n looked up and ran away and JB started chasing her calling after her. 

*y/n pov*

I wake up an look at the clock and its the afternoon. 'Why was I dreaming about what happened yesterday?' I shook my head and got up trying my best not to think about Jaebum and Sana right not. I need to move on he eve said he doesn't like me like that yesterday. I need to get it through my thick skull. My love would always be one sided so instead of getting hurt I need to move on. I texted Jinyoung. Jinyoung has always had a crush on me since I could remember but I never gave him a chance because of Jaebum. Why not give it a shot he is cute and he is very nice. 

Y/n: Hey Jinyoung! I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies tonight? We could watch Incredibles 2. I mean if you wanted to :). 

                                                                                               Jinyoung: Wait am I dreaming? Of course I will go to the movies with you. How about I pick you up at 6?

Y/n: Sounds perfect see you then. <3 

                                                                                              Jinyoung: Okay! <3 *Faints*

Y/n: Lmao Jinyoung very funny.

                                                                                             Jinyoung: Only for you babe xoxo 

I could feel my face burning 'babe' I thought. I couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole day. Why haven't I thought of this sooner Jinyoung is nice and cute and funny. I started getting ready I wish 6 could come sooner.