The Cookie Thief

In a beautiful room,a girl is sleeping peacefully,suddenly alarm start ringing she throw a pillow on the alarm and again sleep by hiding her face in another pillow...

After some time she get up with jerk,her face shown,with a messy hairs and sleepy eyes she is none other then ragini..she look at the watch and get tensed..

Ragini : oh my got..i am late again...

She jump from the bed and run toward the wash room,after some she came out of a bathroom in towel and open the closet took one formal blue frok and got ready..

After getting ready she came out of the house..a cab is wating for her she rush inside and pray for not to be late...

Half hour later she reaches to airport..take a deep breath in relieved as she reached on time,she smile and come inside...

When they announce 'flight for mumbai is pospond for an hour'..she get irritate,but calm her self as she don't have any other option instead of waiting..she bought a bag of cookies for herself and sit on the chair, take out her laptop and start working on it..also eat one cookie from the packet which is place beside her..then only she realised a handsome hunk who is sitting beside her eat a cookie from the packet which is placing between them..ragini get shock and think..

Ragini : how can somebody be this bold to eat strangers cookies...

But she ignore because she don't want create a scene..she munched cookies..likewise he too eat another cookie,she is getting more and more irritate..she glare at him while he smile at her,she think..

Ragini : if i wasn't so nice i had blacken his eyes already...hmm...what a bold guy...

Whenever she took a cookie he also took one..and in the last only one cookie left,she wondered now what will he do..

They both look at cookie than eachother and share a intense eyelock..he took a cookie and broke in half and offer her one piece and ate another..she get shock on his boldness..snatched that piece and ate..he look at her with smile..she think...

Ragini : that guy has no manners..first he ate my cookies without permission and now didn't say even thank you...how rude..

Then only her flight announce,she took a deep breath in relieved take her bag and headed to the gate..for the one last time she turn back and found him to looking at her,a curve appear on his face when their eyes met..she turn back with a jerk and cursed herself for that..

after some she boarded in the plane and sit on her seat while thinking about that cookie thief...

Ragini : offo stop thinking about him ragini..you have other more important thing to do...

She open her bag for laptop and get shock to see her cookie packet inside...she take that outside infront of her eyes

she take that outside infront of her eyes