THE DAY I SAW TWO HANDS RISING OUT OF THE WATER

It was the day of my cousin birthday, I was preparing myself to head east on Glover road where a water park held a grand festival every year to give back  to the people all around. My cousin's surprise birthday party was held there because of her love for parks and water slides. As I travel to go, I came across a old woman . She was brown in complexion and had a rough dry skin face that was nasty to look at . Her forehead had dark marks and she had dark deep eyes that was extremely frightening. I was in front of her and I could of  notice her staring at me . As she kept on staring, I finally had the nerve to ask her why she stared at me  for so long. She answered me with a deep annoying creepy voice saying " You would be scared for your life". I was so confused and at the same time I was terrified , that I stood there thinking. At a blink of an eye the woman leave the bus. She stop off at a factory road a little distance before the water park .As I came to a stop at the park I came across a extremely amazing pool where children's and other people where having a great time , but I noticed at the end of the pool there was no one there it was very strange, I decided to go take a look but  it seems to be no reason for that. As I look the water started  to move slightly but I didn't take it very seriously because I thought maybe it's just the wind but suddenly it get even stronger the water was splashing against the pool and this time I had change my mind about the wind. I started to see a shadow from below the pool , as I stood trying to figure out what it was , I had a shock sawing two hands rising out of the water. I was so scared that my body when coal as I imagining what it would be , as I could not regain my conscious I was just there looking didn't had the power to run or to move away , I saw the hands getting higher above the water , as it continues to my surprise it was just a life guard taking a swim in the pool, I was just overreacting about the hold situation but I realised what the old woman had told me , she was right . But how could she have known that I think . It was all over as I head for my cousin's birthday she looked beautiful , we all had a wonderful day but for me I was still thinking about the woman.

To be continued

Hello everyone I will be bringing out the next part soon hope you had enjoyed part one .