1

Selena's POV
I'm laying in my bed because I just finished moving into my moms new boyfriends house and I just met there son names jungkook.hears a knock at my door"come in" I said "hey uhm put more close on"jungkook said"uh I'm in my room so no" he stares at me for a few seconds then says "put more close on or your gonna regret it" " get out my room or your gonna regret it" he locked the door and walked up to me slowly he hovered over me and lean closer and closer and closer and then I felt him kiss me we kept kissing soon we kept flipping around to choose the dominant side but I got tire of that and now I have my hands in his shorts stroking his big cock."y-yess baby that f-feels so good"jungkook moaned out."good baby"I said he said "I'm gonna come"so of course I took his pants off and his hard cock sprung up and so I licked the tip "stop teasing me Selena"I put the whole thing in my mouth and kept moving my head up and down until his juices filled in my mouth and I swallowed It . Now we are cuddling because he doesn't know but I'm still a virgin so I didn't wanna get that far yet I really think I like him and at that moment he turned to me and said "I don't normally do this but I liked it um will you be my girl friend" I looked at him and smiled "of course I will baby" and we kissed "but we can't tell mom or dad "i know baby".