Luke's POV

"Okay, calm down Em. Everything will be fine."

I could feel the stress coming over me. This could not be happening. Not now. Not when I finally got the nerve to man up. I was going to man up, quit the games. All would be well. And I'm pretty sure my darling Charlie would not like this at all. She barely liked the games at all.

"Calm down?! How can I calm down. Did you not hear. I'm pregnant. I have a bun in the oven. I'm 4 months away from having a watermelon on my damn stomach. How am I going to tell my parents. Oh jesus, what will Charlotte think. How do I tell her this. Hey bestfriend of mine, I'm prego by Luke's ego!!!"

I stayed quiet during Emma's rant but I had to speak up at this tibid of information.

"Wait, Char likes me?"

I could practically see the steam coming out of Emma's ears through the phone.

"Are you serious. It won't matter when she finds out I'm pregnant and you're the father."

She was right. This wouldn't work out. Then a spark came to me. What if there was no baby. Couldn't she go through an abortion. I immediately throw that thought out of my head. Emma would never agree. Not at all. I noticed she had got quiet on the other end.

"Hey Em, don't worry. Thing's will work out, trust me."

"What about an abortion?"

I'm shocked. Did those words really come from her mouth.

"Are… are you sure Emma?"

Thats pretty much when she exploded.

"I can't go on with this thing inside me. What would Charlotte think. God what would Ian think…"

Before I could ask which Ian, I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Luke, open up."

"Oh my god, is that her. I can't, I can't. Just don't tell her. Im begging you."

And with that she ended the call. I throw open the door to see a grinning Charlie.

"Ready for movie night?" She asked.

I grinned. I could do this. I am Luke Chandler after all.

*

*

*

Halfway through the movie I feel my phone vibrate, and I check my screen.

Getting an abortion in a few months. Don't tell Char!!!

-Emma

I glance at her sleeping face and mentally agreed. I couldn't hurt her.