Homeless Destiel Au

It was a cold winter's day, snow was falling, Cas snuggled up in his blankets hoping for a little donation to buy himself something to eat which he really needed when this guy was suddenly walking towards him. He said" I invite you home, you could drink some hot coffee or tea whatever you want, take a shower , eat something , I can see you really need that" Cas didn't know what to say he wasn't used to that, he thought he was dreaming, normally the people ignore him, some really nice people maybe give him some dollars but something like that never happened to him before"I don't deserve this. Thanks for your help but I can't take it sorry I just can't " Cas said but the guy interrupted him " no you're going home with me. If you don't think you deserve it well do it for me. It would make me feel better to know I could help you" he smiled nicely. When they arrived at his home he told him to took a shower, he even gave him fresh clothes. Cas thought he was dreaming he didn't felt that good since ages like he did now in this wonderful clothes. " wow you look so much better now even this dirty look made you sexy " he winked and laughed " oh sorry I didn't even introduce myself I'm Dean. Dean Winchester." And you?" " Castiel Novak but you can call me Cas my friends call me so" they talked and talked for hours when Cas already wanted go " Dean I don't know how to thank you. No one every gave so much in my life." " it's nothing Cas. It's already thanks enough to see your smile.I can't let you go outside it's snowing like crazy you could get a cold" " don't worry I'm used to it" " no I won't let you go you stay here at least until it stopped snowing. You gotta sleep here I don't want you to sleep outside in the snow" "thanks" Cas said and already was about to curl up on the floor because he wasn't used to anything else. Dean laughed " do you seriously think I'm such a bad host letting my visitor sleep on the floor why I'm sleeping in the most comfortable bed. C'mom there's enough place for us two. I won't touch you " he laughed and so Cas slept in his bed even he thought it was weird. Weird for two reasons. The first was of course that he didn't slept in a bed for ages but the other kinda scared him, he didn't know what he was feeling. Dean gave him this special feeling and he just didn't know if it was the gratitude for all what he did or maybe even more. Over this thoughts he fell asleep. On the next morning he woke up cuddled up to Dean.