I Lost You {ONE SHOT}

In land that full of happiness there are two babies born.

They met each other. They become friends when they grew up. They also go to school together and they became best friends.

Now they’re in college.. 

Charlie:'' Do you have crush?''

Lindy: ''yes I have. And you know what were very close.''

Charlie: ''really? May I know who the lucky guy is?''

Lindy:'' you know him already. But I’ll let you know later after I pass my exam at academic top scholar.''

Charlie: ''okay. Promise?''

Lindy: ''Promise.''

After 3 days the girl passed the exam. She goes to his best friend so he can let him know.

Lindy:'' I’ve got the exam.''

Charlie:'' Good for you. Congratulations! Can you tell me now who the man is?''

Lindy:'' I hope you don’t mind. But can I ask you first the same question you ask me 3 days ago?''

Charlie:'' okay. I’ll tell you honestly. Since we became friends I started to love her secretly. So that our friendship will remain as close as we started. Until I realized I have to confront her. So Lindy would you be mad at me you knew at the very first moment that it was you? It’s you whom I loved since we were in high school. Lindy would you be my girl, my queen, my forever Lindy? I’ll accept it if you won’t be able to answer it right now, I’m willing to wait.''

Lindy:'' would be surprise if I tell you that it’s you whom; my best friend, the one I love for over 6 years? Would you be my king and my forever Charlie?.''

The two embraces each other and they like flying that they couldn’t believe what happen. And now they go for the new chapter of their life.''

Their relationship got stronger and full of happiness. After 4 years of taking up college. They decided to work for 3 years before taking board exam. So after 3 years, they took up their exams and they actually passed it. Now they started to get their professions. They work in different company. And they started to meet new friends, new co-workers. They also started to go out without each other. But their relationship is still strong.

One afternoon;

Charlie:'' can we have dinner outside dear? I miss you.''

Lindy: ''sure.''

Charlie:'' ok I’ll meet you at Thunder Bird Resort.''

After their work Lindy is getting ready to go.

While at the resort, she’s waiting for Charlie with gift and special kiss.

Lindy:'' where are you?''

Charlie: ''coming.''

One hour later Charlie came without anything in his hand except his bag from office.

Charlie:'' I am sorry I finished all my paper works. I’m sorry.''

Lindy:'' it’s ok I understand. How’s work?''

Charlie:'' so tired. Can we have our dinner now?''

While they were eating Charlie‘s phone kept on ringing and lindy noticed that he keep on rejecting the call.

Charlie:'' excuse, I’m just going to rest room.''

Lindy:'' sure.''

While Charlie is at the restroom his phone rings again. Lindy started the conversation with the person in the phone.