Ask three little ones (and the other creepypastas)

////yes ima talk in third person////

Crazy flame info:

Age: 11

Gender: female

Nickname: flamey, or crazy.

Personality: shy, kind, can get angry when pushed to far, and patient.

Looks like: long red hair that goes to knees, pale skin, red eyes that glow when angry and turn black with red pupils when pissed off, black cat ears, sharp cat teeth, claws, black short sleeved over coat, white and black striped long sleeved shirt with loose sleeves, dark grey comfy shorts, white sneakers with pink laces, and white ankle socks, and slim.

Organoi (oh•r•g•ah•no•e -long e-) info:

Age: 9

Gender: female

Nicknames: orgi, noi, and ganoi.

Personality: sweet, kind, very shy, soo kawaii (adorable), acts like a cat at moments, quite, and is easy to be friends with.

Looks like: has one blue eye and one yellow eye with sharp cat pupils, one side is red and the other side is black for hair which goes down to behind, black cat ear on the black side of her hair, one red cat ear on the red side of her hair, large thin grey shirt that exposed her shoulders and covers her hands and reaches a inch below her waist, small black shorts, black tennis shoes with black laces, and red knee high socks. Sometimes she seems to have whiskers and she always has a black cat tail with a red ending, cat claws, sharp teeth, and big eyelashes.

Icha (e•ch•ah -long e-) info:

Age: 13

Gender: female

Personality: a mixture of crazy flame's and Organoi's personalities.

Looks like: black eyes with red pupils, white hair, bluish grey skin, black ring earrings, big eyelashes, (not to be creepy but she has large breasts for someone her age), thin silky grey shirt that has the style much like Organoi's shirt, no bottom wear except for black panties, knee high black socks, and black combat boots.

/////just clearing that up so you will know who these 3 are///////

And all the other creepypastas so ASK PLEEEASE! DARES AS WELL.