||0.0 | school.||

| Hey there, I'm loopedtye. Just call me Moone, I suppose. Or tye. Whatever you prefer.

I do not write often, and this will probably be the only story I make like this.

I'm going to tell you now, I have no personal experience with love or even close to that. I am just writing this from memory.

I do apologize once again if it isn't that good. 

Please enjoy this unedited story. |

It was a normal, cold day as usual. Another day at school. The school wasn't my favorite thing. But sadly, I'm forced to go. 

I hear the usual swooning for this one boy. Dylan. I'm going to tell this now, I'm not a fan of Dylan. Dylan is an asshole.

Well, I mean he really isn't, but I like to think he is. He rejected every girl that came his way. Or ignore them...thus the reason I don't talk to him. I'm also not that interested in him. He's never talked to me and my lazy ass lonesome self. Or really noticed me at all. I wouldn't blame him, honestly. Though he does seem to send me glances, I usually try to ignore that. 

I was looking through my locker, and I hear footsteps. I sighed internally, and hear the familiar voice of Dylan. I lean my head against the side of my locker, remembering the times my dad came into my room, always angry, and he always hit me. So did my brother. 

I let tears flow down my face, and then I hear the Bell for a class ring. I wipe my tears, and I briskly walk to class, and I hear Dylan talking to one of his friends, and he sees me, and smirks. I gulped nervously. This was the first time he even looked at me that way. I wasn't sure what to feel. But all I felt was a surprise. And I'm sure other people did too. 

Since I remembered that Dylan sat next to me, so I was gonna have to deal with him. 

I walk into the classroom and sat down. Dylan stormed into the room, looking frustrated. I put my head down and ignored his gaze. He smirked at the girls glaring at me, and he scoots his desk closer to me. I pick my head up slowly and look over at Dylan. He smiled at me, and I look at him, questioning what he wanted or needed. “Hey.” He said a soft smile on his face. I furrowed my brow. “Hey...but why are you talking to me?” He shrugged. “You looked pretty lonely, so I decided to talk to you.” I nodded, but still curious I ask a question. “But why did you decide to talk to me now?” He rolled his eyes. “It's a rare occurrence, but I want to be your friend.” My eyes widen. “You do?” He smirked. “What? Never had a friend before?” I sighed softly. “I used to. But I don't trust her anymore.” He leaned on his arm. “Write it on a note, class is starting.” He mumbled tiredly. I nod, getting my notebook and pen out and I began to write what happened.

| I'll put what's on the note here. |

‘Back in middle school me and this girl named Livia. We were best friends until she dated the boy I liked. And then she started to be more distant and she hung out with him more. Then, she began to become a different person because of him. She started to bully me and that's when we stopped being friends, and my dad got a different job. So then, we moved away, and after we moved here, I came to this school.’

| End Of Note... |

I pass the note to him, and a girl walked up to him and began to flirt. He made a ‘shoo’ motion and began to read the note.

| Hey! It's not the end, but I need to quickly tell you guys something. I'm going to randomly switch between the two, so I won't be telling you when I switch to Dylan's point of view like I'm doing right now. And this is also not the only chapter I'm going to write. |

After reading the note, I look back at her, a soft smile on my face. I really care for someone I just met a few moments ago. She seems to like me as a friend too. 

I began to write back on the note.

‘Hey, you don't have to worry about me, okay? Because unlike her, I really care about you. I've seen you around the school. Not in a stalker-ish way, but I've seen you cry. And I decided I'm going to care for you like my own sister. Got it?’

And I handed the note back to her, and the girl walked back up to me. “Do you like her?” She whispered. “Because I'm way better than she'll ever be. Date me?” I shook my head, no matter how tempting it was. I just didn't really care about these girls. But of course, I had to care about her. 

She seemed nice, and she always looked sad, no matter how happy she wanted to be. And I want to help her so bad. I've seen her tug on her sleeves before, but I don't think she's ready to be questioned just yet.

I sighed, after reading what he had written. He cared about me, and he just met me. I can't remember if he knew my name or not. 

“Do you even know my name?” I asked, a questioning look on my face. He nods. “Of course, it's Sienna.” I nod. “At least you remember.” He chuckled. And I rolled my eyes. I was right, he is a slight asshole. But I don't mind. At least he cared.

I felt bad for Sienna. She was almost like me. Maybe I was finally feeling empathy for the first time in my life because I was betrayed once in my life too. It was a long time ago with one of the girls here. She was older than me. I was young and dumb. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. As a senior in high school, I feel like I've seen everything. But nothing else like Sienna. My last girlfriend was nothing like Sienna. My old girlfriend Myra was different. Myra would always get into fights. I'm starting to be like that. I'm glad Sienna is different. Sienna is better that Myra because Myra used to hate how I was. I was flirting with other girls when she wasn't around, and she fought those girls just because of me. They didn't do anything wrong. Then I decided to break it off with her. Sienna is not like that. She can stand up for herself, but she doesn't fight. She isn't into talking with those girls, and she likes to be by herself. I wish I could be hers. She was so pretty. 

And that's when I realized. I was falling in love all over again. And there was probably no way out of this for me. I was already in too deep.

| Wow, I'm hopeless. This story is way too fast. Oh wait, it's a short story it's gonna go pretty quick. But not too quick. It'll take some time. Hope this chapter was okay! |