¤neun¤

¤Melanie¤

Finally we made it back to our pack house. I walk up to my room all beated, tired, ans hungry but I need to sleep. I tried on being quiet so I won't wake up the alpha. He hate being woke up around 7 in the morning.

Right when I was bout to open my door, I heard a cough behind me. I turn around seeing Alfred smiling at me. "Good morning babe"

"Morning"I whispered. "Comes in here before he wakes up"I said grabbing his hand.

"Bae, he's on the third floor. He ain't gone hear you"Alfred said speaking loudly. I slap Alfred arm playfully for him to stop. He wrap his arms around my neck looking into my eyes. "I miss you"

"I miss you too"I kiss his lips passionately. I didnt even notice the alpha was by the door looking at us. He clap his hands together smiling all hard.

"Good morning alpha"Alfred bow down to him. I did as well looking at our powerful alpha.

"I need you at the gate to greet this new pack doctor"the alpha said.

"A new salutary?"I ask.

"Someone attacked the old one last week when he went to check on the omega kids"the alpha said. Me and Alfred looked at each other.

"Damn"Alfred shook his head. "Let me get going then"Alfred walk out the door. I look down not even looking into the alphas eyes.

"Melody"the alpha said. Everyone here call me melody because my voice. I do sing for them every time for our pack talent show we use to throw for the kids. But our kids are dying so why have one. "Please tell me that you gotten closer to Maynard?"

"Last night they had a party"I said. "He invited the strongest alphas from around the world"

"I see"alpha nod his head. It's weird that I don't know his name. I ain't suppose to know.

"Isn't that the scouts job to scout on them"I said.

"You already know what's going on melody. Her daughter died yesterday"I gasp at hearing what I just heard. I should of been here to see her one last time but no. Maynard kept me to clean and cook for his pack. "I'm sorry"the alpha said.

"It's okay"I sniffle. "I should be going to the clinic"I walk out the room leaving my alpha alone.

I can't believe this shit. She died yesterday. I could of been here with her.