NEW GIRL |ADRIAN AGREST

You woke up to the sound of your anoying alarm. "Honey,  you need to get ready  it's your first day of school!" Your mom yelled from downstairs. And with the you started your daily routine.

This is what you are wearing except your using the backpack instead (but you can choose a colour)

You ran downstairs to see your parents already dressed and ready to go. You see your parents are directors and you are a part time actress but you want to become an d/o (dream occupation) so this is just for fun."Good morning mom and dad" you greeted them. "Are you excited for your first day of school at collège Françoise Dupont my mum said whilst my dad was busy organising some business meeting. "Yup pretty excited" I said trying to sound enthusiastic, I was excited but I missed my friends back home.

~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••timeskip••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••~~~~~~~
You slowly walked towards the school unsure of how you were gonna fit in. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around and saw a girl with long curly hair and glasses. 

"Hey, I'm aalya and I had to ask are you y/f/n (your full name) the famous actress right" she said.

 "Yes, yes I am, and you probably now I'm new hear so I was wondering if you could show me to the office." I hoping she wouldn't make a big deal out of you being an actress. 

"I wou-" she was interrupted by a blonde girl.

 "Your y/f/n the actress while I'm cloè bourgeois the mayors daughter. Don't waste your time with these nobodies."

 Oh now I don't like her. If there's one thing I hate is people who believe their higher than others.

"Well miss bourgeois I would rather be friends with them then be stuck with a stuck up wannabe!!"

"How dare you my father will hear about this!" "Well go on tell him imagine what would happen to your dear fathers reputation if a certain actress spreads bad rumours about him, it would be quite a tragedy!" I said.

"_"

I was pretty proud of myself especially when she left.

"You just stood up to cloè!" I turned around to see a blonde boy with green eyes he looked familiar and I had to admit he was really cute.

"Ya way to go."  said this guy with glasses a cap and headphones around his neck.

"Ya that was awesome!" Said this girl with midnight blue eyes and hair.

"Thank it was really really no big deal I can't stand people who feel higher than other. Now about the office"

"Oh yeah I forget but why don't I introduce you to my friends first." Aalya said. "This is Nino my boyfriend, Marinette my best friend and Adrien the famous model" she said. 

"I knew you looked familiar my father told me about you!" I said remembering have a photo shoot with him.

"Yeah we actually have a photo shoot this weekend" he said,

"Well why don't me and Aalya show you to the prinapal's office" Marinette offered.

"Okay."