Character Page

Dan Cobra

A teenage at the age of 17 and is sometimes calm even heartless but he was born with inhuman strong that most fear his emotions and the source of it and if he loss can control he can be a danger to everything being his stand is the embodiment of destruction it self. He care for his friend and sister so he at cold to control his stand Disaster and black humanoid stand that has snake mark on it body and red eye no mouth or nose it has monster strength that severpass Both and with a single punch it can to a diamond to dust and completely turn a arm to blood. Dan has jet black hair and wear a black tank top and dark blue jeans his he has red eyes but born error cause them to change from red to silver he wear a black jacket and dark shows and fingerless glove with snake on them. Dan learn to control the how much power he has but his weakest punch can still do damage may be fatal he also the leader of a group he call The Red Eyes Black Cobras.

Power:A++

Speed:A+

Range:B

Durability:A

Precision:B

Potential:A

Jean Pierre Jack

Dan's closest friend and partner on missions he also 17 teenage who upbeat and positive in the group he ranks at the second strongest "stand user" and co.leader in The Red Eyes Black Cobras that was created by Dan he has blonde hair with black tips he wear a white tank top and a black leather jacket and blue jeans black shoes and one lightning bolt earring. He is close to Dan and understand him(Basically he the Polnareff of the group minus the cocky and lone wolf personally) he half French and half Japanese. His stand is Hot Wire it can control and absorb electricity is has a golden mechanical body with electricity around it. It also has no mouth with no nose it like (PS Jack is sensitive about his stand being compared this stand).

Power:A

Speed:A++

Range:C

Durability:B

Precision:A

Potential:B

Chase

He was raised in a forest by wolf for 10 years cause him when he find to be a feral and wild beast child. He grow up with Dan And Jack being close with and has undeading loyalty to Dan cause of his instinct. Being raised by wolf he has inhuman strength and a strong sense of smell and hearing he only eat plants and vegetables cause of his love for animals. He the second "physical strongest" in the The Red Eyes Black Cobras group his true animal instinct were burying along with some his strong he and change to a form he calls his "True Self" making his body on overdrive. His stand is Hunters a metallic looking dog stand is has silver skin and red eyes has bone crushing jaws strength and once to smell something once his will find no matter what it can also switch to auto stand. Chase wear a tan scarf the cover his mouth and he has green pants a brown shirt.

Power:C

Speed:B

Range:A

Durability:B

Precision:C

Potential:C

Kay Noriaki

The child of Kakyoin Noriaki born and after the death of him Kay is the spitting copy of Kakyoin the woman who was pregnant was under the effects of a stand that is unknown. Like Kakyoin, Kay has the stand . That has the ability to fire emerald shot and is true form is long green string like tentacles it is a long range stand like Hunters. Like the other Kay is a part the The Red Eyes Black Cobras group he mean through and has bond and be friends with Dan ever since then he so Dan as a leader and friend he choices to wear the uniform Kakyoin had he is also 17.

Power:C

Speed:B

Range:A

Durability: B

Precision:C

Potential:D

Ocean Mizu

Ocean is calm, cool headed teenage he is 17 and he has dark blue hair and blue eyes has tan skin and is half Japanese and Hawaiian he wear blue middle jeans blue shoes and and ocean like hoodie the has fur on the edge of the hood. He is like to deep sea dive to levels that will kill other cause of the pressure but thank to his stand Blue Tsunami it is a water looking humanoid stand the has a has like Hierophant Green but it is a short range stand is ability is to use and control water is punches are not so strong just pressure in it fist to do damage is can also shoot water bullets it can make copy of itself to true the enemy he join the The Red Eyes Black Cobras to see what they had(He like Sai but with emotions and Hina).

Power:B

Speed:C

Range:A+

Durability:A

Precision:B

Potential:C

Blaze Kaisa

He is and dark skin teenage who has fire like hair(And he did not dye it) he has oranges eyes and red fire shirt and black jacket and brown pants he is the descendant of but despite his fire like look his is a cool headed like Ocean but if his temper push his will explode. His stand is Cold Fire is is a fire and ice stand more so it can control the temperature to make it cold or hot his can also use it in his body to control the blood rate of his heart to be a slow crawl or a steam engine he can sense to hot of other to fine life. He was a traveler but he was shot with the he work for the SWF and is a member of the The Red Eyes Black Cobras cause he want to thank the Joestar for helping his ancestor.

Power:B

Speed:A

Range:C

Durability:A

Precision:C

Potential:B

Kari Cobra

She is the younger sister of Dan Cobra she now about he act and what he did in the past aside from Jack. She is not a stand user yet but Dan think it will come soon. Being his sister does not mean she has his monster strength but she is still strong. She has long black hair and red eyes she like to copy Dan style minus the hat and gloves she is 15 years old.

Rajiu Nikashimi

He has a deep hatred for Dan for killing his brother and master his is 31 year old and he is blonde and brown hair man with blue pants and white shirt with a brown coat he born stand user but it has not awaken yet.

Stand State Unknown