beginning the victor tour

i wake up in the early morning and get out of my bed . i got dressed in my winter clothes and went to Andrew's house across the empty street . i knocked on the frost covered door and he answered soon after letting m,e in . i could smell freshly baked bread coming from the kitchen .

sabre ; you were at the bakery already weren't you .

andrew : i knew you were coming over so i got up really early to buy some . Tyler is knocked off his ass in his bedroom.

sabre : you know you could just break his bottles . that's what moose and i did when my mother got addicted to spirits . 

andrew : well thats your mother  and Tyler is  our trainer and he might quit on us if we anger him more than we already do . isn't that sound you're mother calling you .

sabre : she knows where i am .  i'm old enough to be on my own . alright then . i'll see you later . i walked out of the house and into my home  . i was led by my little brother to the lounge where the president of panem was sitting .  president  mango  what are you doing here .

mango :  i admire your bravery . pretending to love andrew during the games just so you could survive together .   you made the audience believe but  you need to make me believe it . i'm giving you until the end of the victory tour . if  not then i suggest goodbyes to your family is an order  . i'll see you in the capital Mr. rosini .

sabre : what . he placed a half red and black rose on the table and left without another word .  i was suddenly surrounded by my prep team and Scott getting me dressed  . i was pushed out the door and  saw   the cameras . i walked down the stairs and onto the pathway andrew was walking toward me with a seemingly real smile  . i slipped on a patch of ice and knocked andrew to the ground landing on top of him . he start laughing and i kissed him . the host on the live call cleared his throat .

host  ; trouble in paradise . should we um come back later .

andrew ; no sorry .

sabre : i'll help you up . we both got off the ground and faced the cameras .

host ; ladies and gentlemen the two victors for the  74th annual hunger games's victor tour . 

sabre : hi .  the cameras shut off and andrew and i went back into my house . Lucas had fallen asleep with the silk stuffed toy Scott had made him . i kissed his for head and hugged my mother goodbye and grabbed my  things i wanted to take on the tour . i walked the long way to the train station and boarded the victor train . i slumped down into a seat and stared out the window watching the station disappear in a blur as the train moved away from it .

andrew ;  whats wrong sabre .

sabre ;  the president of panem threatened to kill my family and all of district twelve if i didn't make him believe i loved you by the end of the victor tour .

Tyler :   then why not just marry each other .

sabre : well i don't want to force andrew into a fake marriage that's only for show .

andrew ; i mean to me it won't be a show . 

Tyler : there has to be some feelings or romantic connection between you two .

sabre ; okay then .  which one of us is going to propose on live television . Tyler and red both looked at me  and suddenly i realized i was in for a mess of lies ..