Chapter 1

Hello, I'm Blackkit. I used to live with my mother back at the Shellclan camp, but now I live in a bush one house down from my new family. The thing is that I live in a clan of wild cats. The Warrior code states that the clan leader must pick the strongest and wisest kits to train as warriors. We start training a day after we open our eyes. The reason we train as warriors is because the other clan, Neverclan, wants to take over the earth and enslave all two-legs. There are four clans and Neverclan does not play by the warrior code, so it's up to us that the two-legs are safe. And I have been chosen to protect the Walker family. They are targets for Blood. Blood is a dark red/ginger she-cat of Neverclan. I'm supposed to risk my life to protect them. My first mission is to sit in this bush and mew till they find me.

"Look a kitten"! A female two-leg said. She was one of the Walker's neighbors.

"Sorry hon but we have no room for a kitten". A male replied, as they walked inside.

           Then I heard it, one of the Walker's, She must of heard my mewing. She was shaking a bowl of cat food. I started to walk over to her, but then a monster turned the corner and was coming at me. I raced over to a fence and crawled under it and I kept running till a got to a bush. This place is scary! Then a smell hit the top of my mouth. DOG! Two of them came racing over to the bush and started sniffing around. I backed out of the bush and ran over to the nearest fence, the dogs where on my heels. I crawled under the fence and now I was in the Walker's neighbors backyard.

"Ha-ha! You stupid dogs can't get me"! I teased.

    I turned to leave but I fell over as pain shot up my back leg. When I was crawling under the fence I must of cut my leg. I sighed and limped over to the Walker's house. I squeezed under the fence and into the Walker's yard. I was only about  six weeks old so I could not see well in the dark, so I sniffed my way through their yard. I must not of had that great  sense of smell either because I ran right into the Walker's dog! The she-dog sniffed me, which was weird most dogs chase cats, still this was scary, because I was a little kitten. I started to back up, but then I head a voice.

"Whats Ellie sniffing at mom"?

"I don't know, here take my phone and go look".

        I saw the two-leg girl who was shaking the cat food bowl. She reached down and picked me up. I was still a little scared and had my claws out, I felt my claws sink into her skin. She did not flinch at all, I liked her right away, she was willing to put her feelings behind her just to pick up a kitten. The girl carried me over to her mom.

"Look I found the kitten from earlier"!

"That's great, lets take her inside".

       You see I can understand human, it's a part of our training to learn it. We also learn their time, it's easier to learn, when living with humans. Other things we learn in training is human stuff, meaning stuff they keep in their houses and yards. We just learn the names of simple stuff, because we usually don't stay with them long. We just usually stay with them till we get our job done there and them we move on to other humans and we keep doing that till we are elders, then we go back to camp and live in the elders den till death. I know that sounds like a horrible way to live your life, but all I want from live is to know that I served my clan well and nothing more, I don't think I even want a mate or kits.  To serve my clan is what I live for.

I know it was really short, but I promise to make upcoming chapters longer. Please vote ;D