The Beta's Date

I sat there amongst my friends. Caitlin Boulevard, Joshelynn Williams and Dianna Markus. Best friends actually. We've been like this ever since we were four. The four of us. We are or atleast were inseperable.

Each one of them has found their mate and well for me im too busy signing peace treaties and reading historical documentations and patrol shifts and giving out orders.

Yes... thats right im Luna.

"Well Johnathan said he wants to try for a pup". Caitlin said. Its been four years after they got married. And well to me its about time they get kids.

"Oh my God! Max said the same thing. Is it just me or did they plan this", said Joshelynn.

Me and Dianna both stared at eachother and started laughing. Even though Dianna, already has a pup who's two years old right now. She has alot of time on her hands because his father it teaching him a few tricks on how to be a strong and mighty warrior.

"Hahaha... laugh all you want Leigh. You're the only one who doesnt have a mate. Its about time you do some soul searching ya'know". Joshelynn said.

The laughter died out. I glared at her. She looked down being submissive.

"Good girl... ". I said in an annoying baby voice.

Caitlin and Dianna just kept on laughing and so did I. They love it when I play boss especially with Joshelynn.

We all know you get the mean conceited one in a group well... thats Joshelynn. The wanne be queen Jay.

"I gotta go. Catch up with ya'll later?". I said standing up from the wooden bench. It had two large chains keeping it up and pinned from the roof.

I love it even though it's sort of worned out.

I waited for their approval to leave. "You're Luna you don't need to explain anything". Dianna said giving me a hug and I was off.

I walked over to the pack house in my black high waiste shorts and my red diamond spaghetti top.

Red was my favourite colour btw.

I was about to enter when I heard a distressed signal. I accepted the mind link.

'Luna , we have rogues outside our territory, its not going to end well'. I heard my second in command say.

I turned on my heel and crouched down aggravated. I heard the popping of my bones. It was a painfull transformation but I'm used the pain by now. My skin sprouted with fur and my feet and hands were now replaced with four white paws.

I ran into the direction near Lake Creak. It's a place me and the girls normally hang out during summer when we were 15.

I picked up speed. The wind blowing and cutting through my fur. I felt the warmth of the sun when i stopped at the border.

My second in command greeted me. I transformed back into my normal human skin. I looked out at the rogues. They were twins girls. They seemed afraid and brave at the same time.

"Who are you?". I asked using my Luna voice. They flinched and replied hastily.

"We're not supposed to talk to you". The one with the gushed open arm said. The wound was still fresh. It started its healing process. Both of them seemed undernourished and it looks like they are starving.

"What pack are you from? Who did you belong to?". I asked stepping forward away from my beta's.

"We're from... ". The girl on the right nudged her sister with the elbow in the sides.