Preview

The world of Ea and all source of magic is dying, and although the magi of this crumbling world are aware of its condition, they only seem to make things worse by falsely using the gift of magic they were given. In this place of certain doom people only want to entertain and satisfy themselves and so magi from around the continents are gathered in a prison where they fight for their lives in front of their own kind. In this hell, a young boy, too young to be called a man, and too old to be a kid, strives for the only thing that can keep him going. To escape and have his revenge on the man who ruined his life 5 years ago, and took something important from him for his plan to save what is almost lost. A journey of anger with the purpose of vengeance that will decide the fate of the world is about to begin. Who is evil? Who is the savior? Who is the victim? And who will chose what side? The fate of Ea rests on a promise born of hatred, destined to protect.

This is a work of fiction and none of the characters or places depicted are real. Any semblance is purely coincidental and not intended. Please note that at some points there are scenes of violece as is shown in the rating of the story.

Please note that this is a first draft of the story so there are bound to be typing or grammar errors even though I try to avoid them but I will gradually correct them wherever I see them or I'm being told is a mistake.

All rights reserved.

This book is also availiable on Inkitt. If you see it anywhere else it has been done against my wishes and illigally. Updates will come in the form of one max two per week. Please enjoy the story.