So began the war

To tell you you what is to happen to our species, I must tell you the whole story, in a time when war was never considered and hadn't corrupted man.
  In the capital no arguments were made, no tensions, no fights, for there was no need for it in our many many years of peace. No ever raised a hand against one another, we always found new ways to compromise for the king, Cornan Fron continually talked and pressured about love and peace. But his little brother Valik during his talks about peace, Valik just rolled his eyes. Valik was in charge of the world's archives and he knew of a dark time in history when people would kill each other for just dust, ruble and resources, this for some reason fascinated him.
  This dark time in history, Valik read, was ended by his older brother 300 years ago during his first creation. Valik wondered what it would have been like to kill a man, so he asked the one person that was there to see killing in the dark times, his brother. And so he asked his brother and he didn't get the response he was expecting. "WHAT!?" Cornan yelled. Valik backed up in fear in which he had never felt before. "How dare you, my own brother speaking to me about death and war, after all I have done to destroy it's corruption!" Cornan yelled yet again. "B-but I just wanted to know how it felt!" Valik replied. He turned around and ran back to the archives to drown his sorrow. He sat there in those archives and Valik  thought "I'll make them remember their past even if it means I live forever and killing the ones I love most". He then looked to his side at the Elder chamber, only the king was allowed in that chamber, "I wonder." Valik thought as he walked to the chamber. He opened the door and stood in the door way in awe. There artifacts from hundreds of years of war in the chamber ranging from armor to weapons to no limit. And then something in the back of the room sparked his interest, he walked up to a suit of armor that was almost seven foot tall and he gasped as his name was in the chestplate of the armor. "It was our father's" Cornan said as he walked into the chamber.
  Valik turned in fear. "Umm I'm sorry for being in here...".
It's alright my dear brother... you know you actually kinda remind me of our father." Conan