Brand New to the Town

"Welcome to your new home, Elise!" Two voices that belonged to a man and woman said. A dark green Alfa Romeo pulled onto a pathway that lead up to a house. The car stopped in general and three out of four car doors swept open.

A man of 6"3 got out the car first. He was a man with pale white skin, blue eyes and short black hair. He wore a shirt with a picture of Barcelona on it and a pair of casual trousers and black trainers.

A woman of 5"6 got out the car shortly afterwards. She was a tan woman with green eyes and long dark blonde hair. She wore a long and sleeveless green flowery dress that flowed with the little wind and wore teal pump shoes.

A girl of 5"10 got out the car. She had white skin, blue eyes and dark blonde hair that reached to the top of her boobs. She was wearing a black long sleeved shirt, a pair of trousers with chains wrapped around them, pastel blue converse shoes and wore a leather jacket over her black shirt. The girl in the jacket looked to the two older people and groaned.

"What are we doing here, Mum and Dad?" The girl in the leather jacket spoke in an accent that came from Brighton. The family were from a beach city in the south of the UK, so going to Arizona was a big change for them all.

The family chose Arizona because it was basically sunny. It was very warm in the winter and very hot in the summer, something the whole family wanted.

"We just told you, Elise! It's your new home!" Elsie's mother told her daughter.

"Yeah, okay, I'm going to find the password to our Wi-Fi now." Elise scoffed and walked into the house in which had an open front door.

Elise couldn't believe the size of the house. It was bigger than her old home in Brighton. The walls were painted white and there were four large bedrooms. There was a huge kitchen, a huge living room and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi in it.

"Wow. My family must be rich or the fattest oaf on earth lived here." Elise snickered at her dumb - and stereotypical - joke. She found the WiFi password and connected to the internet very quickly and sat down in a corner in the smallest bedroom in the house. She got out of her clothes and got into a large red shirt. She spent a whole day on the phone before getting a text from a friend.

Lars_on_Mars: Hey

Elise typed back to Lars_on_Mars.

Green_Spiked_Hammer: Yo.

Lars_on_Mars: I've noticed you're now living in Western Arizona

Green_Spiked_Hammer: Yeah. How do you know anyway?

Lars_on_Mars: I can feel it in my bones.

Green_Spiked_Hammer: ...

Lars_on_Mars: Jk jk. You said you were moving to Arizona a few months back and I remembered. You told me what part of Arizona it was too. I'm lucky you live there too.

Green_Spiked_Hammer: Oh? How come?

Lars_on_Mars: I go a school as a student near where you said you live.

Green_Spiked_Hammer: Wouldn't it be strange if we went to the same, started dating and didn't know we were internet friends and when we ask to hang out with each other and we do, it ends up being a date? That'd be weird

Lars_on_Mars: Yea it would. It'd be pretty funny but pretty cool.

Green_Spiked_Hammer: My first day at school is tomorrow so I'll need to get sleep. Night.

Elise went offline and fell asleep.