Alpha

Alpha and Omega the beginning and the End, These words have meaning across the world not just in Christianity each religion talks about the end times. Most of the time you tend to ignore these things untill its to late. Many will die in the coming days its something I have come to accept.
    When it began the Earth shook and it was as Hell broke loose and came upon us. You never really understand what fate has in store for you. But what if it is the end of your old Life as you knew it and the begining of the new something that was sleeping within you is this some sick joke by a God or superior being i wonder. The Daemons roam the earth with us now and by some sick joke the man known as Wulf Ulfhedinn is now a dead memory of what I was when the daemons attacked California it was summer and the earth shook something we called a Earth Quake but a gate broke connecting Earth to Hell spilling forth Hells army where they Slaughtered many Innocent people who were trying to recover from the Tsunami that destroyed the coast. I was one of these Unlucky few but didnt die by a Gods sick joke it came to light a voice spoke to me I was a Wolf in Sheeps clothing born into this earth as its last moments reigned in, The Son of Loki a God from the old Norse religion i am now aware of my true nature the mad God Fenrir and many expect me to follow the path of destruction laid before me in these coming days I want to fight my nature and not support the Daemons. Is it so difficult to really fight my nature will i succeed or will i fall into the Black from the voices in my head these things have brought me fear as i worry not for myself but for my family and friends who survived the Daemons and rely on me can i get them to the safehaven where heavens grace is protecting those from the Daemons.
         We have Taken refuge in the Basement of a Casino in Las Vegas though many of us are at our limits the Daemons were drawn to this city, Ironic given its name the City of Sin I should of known  better when we were trying to decide where to go. What could you expect all this seemed like a dream to begin with I wonder how far this all goes and how much of the Religions are true if I am Fenrir does this mean I will be forced to follow in the Steps as a Wolf the Destroyer of Man but given that theres one issue. The Daemons are a Christian Concept does this Mean the Devil and Bahamut are here, and its not just them we Saw the Angels as they faught some of the demons a few days back and i feared for my life after one attacked me calling me by my true name Fenrir. what does this all mean where do i fit in and can i truly fight my nature i dont want to lose myself to a monster i dont want to turn my back on those im Protecting right now with these powers. I dont know what to do but im slowly reaching my limit im hungry but not for what others see as food im looking at my family and friends as though they were my next meal and i have to fight and resist this urge what can i do to stop this and when can we leave this Basement we keep hearing explosions and feeling them from outside the U.S goverment has already began to try and resist the Daemons but their Failing. Can they hold out and what can i do to protect those i love.