The first day of highschool pt 1

(The song really doesn't matter, and I'm too lazy to remove it)

You and your friends walked up to skull island high. "Yo, you guys ready or nah" said your over happy friend jamal. You nodded your head slightly and Jamal noticed. "Come on Lily it won't be that bad." Your other friend Jayiha over heard him say that and give him a 'really?' look. "You heard the stories about that one group of kids. The Armada. They will do anything to get you out of their school."

Aaron nodded in agreement. "Look how about we all agree to not talk to them what so ever, and focus on other people ok." You all nodded to that. "Hey how about we try to meet other people in higher grades. What you all thing about that?" The other four of us look at each other thing that this would work. "Are you sure they will talk to us?" It was Alexis who asked that. Jamal put a hand on her shoulder and nodded. " I bet they will." You snap your fingers make all four of them look at you. "We can try in our classes because all the grades will be mix together from now on." They all agree and looked at their schedules.

You all noticed that you had a teacher name Morgan LaFitte for home room and core one. "Hey Aaron can you check the time?" You glance up to him and he nodded. He looks at his phone then shows you. It reads '8:42'. Jayiha looks over your shoulder. "We should start heading off. The other kids are as well." We all nodded and head off to our class. "How many seniors do you think will be in our class?" Alexis asked. Jamal looked at her with a smirk. "Aww, you want to be with one of them?" He said with a teasing tone. Alexis give him a look like she wanted to kill him. "Hey is that our class room?" You ask stepping in between them. All of you look to the class room number '107'. "Yup." You hear Aaron say as he step forward gesturing to follow him.

You all step in and your vision goes to a group of kids in the back left corner talk, and laughing. You counted at least 12 or 13 of them. Jayiha hit your arm and said "yo, a few of them look hot, don't you think?" You roll your eyes, and had the four of them follow you to the other corner of the room. When you get there you all sit on top of desk or on the chairs. Looking up at the clock when you sit down you sees it just turn nine and the bell rings. You look over to the other students who looked at each other and started to take their seats properly as well as you and your friends.

"Welcome all of you, to the first day of class, and school." Ms. LaFitte looked around making eye contact with all of us and nodded when she was done. She looked at her desk then took her role call out to make sure we're all here. "I will be starting with the freshman, up to the seniors. Alright, Alexis?" Alexis looks up and rised her hand. The older woman nodded and then continue to call out yours and your friends name. When she was done she called a name called 'Kane'. The older kids nodded their heads no saying that he wasn't here. "Kane and his group isn't here which I highly doubt that they'll show up anyways." A girl with red hair like a foxes fur and Amber eyes said in a Scottish accent.

"Thank you Bonnie." The teacher thank her and nodded. "Ok then let's just continue. Jack?" A male with sky blue eyes, and light brown hair with a few black highlights in his hair looked up at her from that girl 'bonnie'. "Here ma'am." He said in a British accent. "Alright, Sarah I can see that your here again." A girl with orange hair like fire giggle a little then turn to a male with brown-reddish hair, and brown eyes. "As well as Subodia." The former male nodded then put his arm around Sarah. You pinch Jayiha a bit making her turn towards you. "What?" She whispered to you. You turn towards Subodia and Sarah slightly. "Aren't the cute or is it just me?" Jayiha nodded with a grin a little. "I can see the friend fictions now." You laugh at that.

Ms. LaFitte went on with the other students who are, Milo, Kobe, egg Chen, wing Chun, emmit, mormo, Kan po, and toro. Aaron turns to you and says "holy crap theres a lot of guys in here." Alexis rolled her eyes. "Really you now just noticed." Aaron look away from the girl in guilt. "Shameful. Just I don't know." Jayiha jumped into the twos conversation.
"Just stay out of it Jay." Aaron said turning towards her. "Fine..." You grow a small grin then look towards the teacher. "Alright so since it's the first day and all you will be staying with me. So might as well make yourself conformable." You and your four friends nodded and got out your phone. "Mind if we watch a movie or two then?" Kobe asked. His voice has a Japanese accent and deep. Ms. LaFitte nodded and when to pull up nexflix.

"Hey you five want to join us by chance?" You look over to see it was that Sarah girl. The five of you exchange looks and nodded. Aaron looks at her, and says "sure why not." Sarah leads the five of you over to where her and her friends are. When you get over there you all 'officially​' meet.

****To be continued****