Intro and Characters To Be Seen

Hello! I am actually surprised anyone truly bothered to take a peak at this story.
I am actually grateful!
Anyways, to give you the headsup, I may give mature content later on- it will primarily be horror esque themes, such as violence, body horror, and general fear mongering. Proceed with caution! As stated in the description, this is not a romance story. This is a mystery adventure where I insert you, the reader, into the world of Baldi's Basics, as you work to discover and solve the mysteries that lie within it! Reader will be gender neutral for comfort (they/them), and is a minor. (Below 18!)
I will not, under any circumstances, be pairing them with anyone other than familial and platonically!

Anyways, I will have three OC's in this story, all students.
I just thought I would provide more variety to the story. :)

[CHARACTERS:]

Mr. Baldimore (Baldi) : Your math teacher, and also your ONLY teacher.

Principal Of The Thing: Your very strict, but calm principal.

Its A Bully (Bully): A big, mean boy that bullies you for your candy and coins. He doesn't own these halls!

Gotta Sweep (The Broom) : The master cleaner and sweeper of the halls.

Playtime: The best playground player of them all, with the title of master jump roper!

Arts and Crafters: A very quiet, yet creative sock!

(OCs) The BlabberMouth Twins: The biggest tattle tales to ever walk the halls. No candy snatcher is safe!

D.G: A perfect model of sleep deprivation!
_______
  To start, I am actually going back through this story! This is an older work of mine, but I wanted to give it life again and a bit of a makeover. Some of you may recognize it, and I am excited to see you all back if you see this updated!