♡ Thirty-Four ♡

"I'm telling you! Beca and Chloe fucked!" Stacie whispered.

"No, they didn-"

"Then where did those hickeys appear from?!" Amy whispered to Cynthia-Rose who was denying Chloe and Beca ever hooked up.

"They've been there, Amy" Cynthia-Rose said as she walked down the motel hallway.

"I swear they-"

"Drop it, both of you. It's been a stressful trip and the last thing those girls need is you breathing down their neck" Cynthia-Rose scolded.

"Yeah, they're doing that enough on their own" Amy snickered causing Stacie to let out a snicker herself.

"What?" Beca walked up; Chloe following behind her.

"Yeah, who's doing that enough on their own?" Chloe asked.

"Nothing!" Amy smiled. "I should go to my room"

"Same here!" Stacie said and both quickly disappeared down the hall.

"They got you figured out, you both suck at hiding" Cynthia-Rose whispered.

"You really had to leave hickeys on my neck?" Beca whispered; her head turning to look at Chloe.

"I wasn't thinking" Chloe gave an innocent smile.

"If you want to be a secret, you're going to have to be more careful" Cynthia-Rose spoke.

"Yeah, Chloe" Beca mocked.

"Shut up" Chloe playfully punched Beca's shoulder.

"You both really have to be better at hiding it" Cynthia-Rose laughed.

"She punched me!" Beca whined. "I'm saying she's hiding it well.."

"The tension though," CR snickered. "Anyway, I'm going to bed. Night lesbians" She smiled and opened her motel room door; shutting it behind her.

"Night" Beca and Chloe said in unison.

The hallway slowly cleared off all the Bella's as they disappeared into their motel rooms. Beca and Chloe were now in a room together as Aubrey moved in to Stacie's after the fight.

"Come on.." Chloe whispered as she pulled Beca to the motel room.

They walked in; locking the door behind them. Chloe knew they should talk things out about her attitude earlier and the idea of a break up. But at the same time, she didn't want to. Beca looked so beautiful that she didn't even want to think of not being with her.

"What?" Beca asked as she stood by the bed; rummaging through her suitcase. "You know, if you take a photo it'll last longer.."

"Shut up," Chloe rolled her eyes and sat on the bed across from Beca's suitcase. "Last time I checked I could stare at you all I want-"

"Why's that?"

"Because, you're my girlfriend.." Chloe whispered.

The room fell silent. Beca's hands stopped from rummaging through the clothes in her suitcase. She had her head hanging low, but slowly she looked up to see the older woman's face across from her.

"Really?" Beca asked. "But you-"

"I know," Chloe sighed. "I swear, Aubrey is getting to me. My mom barely needs help in the summer, she just pays me. I can get a summer job here, help you get through your father's wedding.."

"Chloe.." Beca whispered, but Chloe kept rambling on.

"And that was dumb of me to even suggest that because now I look at you and I don't even want to think of letting you slip away ever in this lifetime so if you would be my-"