Jerome is a...

I steadied my breathing. Technically I'm not supposed to hunt with my army issued dragunov, but they recently docked my pay so I don't give a shit. I'd waited 3 hours for this moment. I get 1 shot. If I miss, I'm screwed for the week. I aimed, and right as I was about to take the shot, Jerome, one of my comrades, jumps up behind me and yells,"BOO!" The brown and white spotted doe snaps its head in my direction, then turns to run. I fire my weapon, but having been startled, miss my an inch. The doe takes off and I know its too late to chase it through the forest foliage.

I turn to face Jerome. I look him right in his blue eyes on his stupid bearded white face and yell,"Dammit Jerome that was my food, money, and taxes this week you ass! I should just shoot you and sell you to the cannibals in Ural instead! They'd probably pay more than the cheap as fuck merchants in Moscow!"

"Shit, I'm sorry man. Look, I'll make it up to you. Come by my house and I'll give you some food and water for the week." Jerome replied.

"How the hell did you find me, anyways?"

"I followed the footprints. You're only like 4 miles into the forest. Your paint on your boots was coming off."

"Oh. Well shit."

He began to leave but stopped a few meters into the forest and said over his shoulder,"Oh by the way, sergeant Villeysvelsky wants us in an hour for training. Spetsnaz is difficult, huh?"