Chapter 1

Sicheng was excited, he is a trainee in dance studio.He has finished his high school. He now goes to a dance studio. He loves dancing. He always wanted to open a dance studio of his own. Maybe in future, he thinks.

He woke up early and headed to shower. After taking a warm shower, he heard his phone ring. It was his mother, Eomma! he said happily.

Sichengie, he heard a husky voice.

He froze Mr. Lee! He said. He heard chuckle from the other. Sicheng, how many time I have told you to call me Appa! The man said.

Sorry Appa! He said more like a whisper. How  are you Sicheng?  Mr. Lee asked. I'm fine Appa, How are you guys?  He asked.

We're are good Sichengie. Come to home, we want to talk to you!  Mr. Lee said.

Okay Appa I'll come. He replied. We will wait for Sicheng. Mr. Lee hung up.

He sighed. He was confused why would Mr. Lee call him so early. But he was excited he will able to see Taeyong after so many days. He called a cab to drive him Mr. Lee's.

Happy Birthday Taeyongie💚 Thank you for everything

Happy Birthday Taeyongie💚 Thank you for everything . Thank you for you hard work. Thank you for being a great leader TY!
Love you Taeyongie. I'm tearing up writing this. Let's Taeyong!!