New place, New friends, New everything(chapter 1)

My name is Rebecca Heartwood. I'm 16 years old. I used to live in Ohio until I moved to Kentucky. I live on Oak Tree Lane. I love Kentucky, it was my favorite dream place to go. The thing is, I have to go to a different school, and meet new friends. The best thing is that my best friend Natasha from Ohio moved to Kentucky a year ago. That means I will see her when I go to school. The schools name is Red Lane High School. The next day.......... Beep, beep, beep, beep. My timer when off as I reach my hand out of my fuzzy covers and pressed the circle button at the top to shut it off. I looked at the time it was 5:30. My eyes grew bigger and bigger as I screamed 5:30! I jumped out of bed and tried to find my favorite school outfit. It is a school uniform that I use to wear in Ohio. 1 fact about me is that I hate to be popular in school. I'm not that kind of girl. Anyway I got dress and got down the cold, wood stairs and right on the table was my favorite breakfast. Eggs with toast and a bowl of cereal. Yummy, yummy, yummy. When I finished my breakfast I went searching upstairs in my room for my iPhone. I finally found it on my dresser near my clock. I got my bag and got out the front door of my house and walked to my bus stop. When I got there I saw Welferd standing right in one spot waiting for the bus. He's cool and sometimes annoying. Normally everybody is annoying at one point. Right? When the bus got to the school I had to wait for everybody to get off. I don't know why but it just happened. I went in the school and saw Natasha with a group of girls. "Hey Natasha." Natasha looked at me and her jaw droped instantly when she saw me. I ran over to her and gave her a great big hug. "So who are these g...... bring,bring the bell interrupt me. So I walk away and crash. I fell onto the ground and all my papers and books fell. Hahahaha, everybody laughed at me. I look up and Alex the popular guy in school had his hand out and he help me get up. When I got all my things I knew instantly he was perfect for me.