.:. Prologue .:.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

 Wow, They put vegetables on sale today. I guess I'll buy some while they're on sale, what else should I buy? Maybe some bread, milk, and some cheese so that I can cook later, That seems to be all that I need.

.:. Time skip after purchasing items .:.

" Thank you, come again! " shouted the cashier as I walked off, I ended up also buying some Naruto manga since I love the anime. I waited for the cars to stop so I could walk across the street but there was a child, a little girl with pink hair that ran across the road. A car came by and was going to hit her so I ran out in front of her and protected her from the impact. After that everything went blank.

.:. Haru's P.O.V .:.

Where am I now? Everything is dark and quiet and I can't breathe. I tried to grab anything near me but I ended up feeling a different person, they seemed to be female because of their facial shape and body shape. I felt tired after a while so I fell asleep hugging the strange figure.

.:. Haru begins to awake .:.

What is this? Why is it so bright!? I soon got used to this brightness and tried to look around and I noticed I was in a hospital room, there was nurses, doctors, and a women with blonde hair and a man with red hair. Right after I had gained my senses another baby emerged from the women, they had pink hair and green eyes and they were extremely loud! The nurses then began washing me and wrapping me in a soft blanket, they then gave me to who I presume was my mom. She smiled at me and then the man picked me up. He also smiled at me and said

" Haru, I shall name him Haru This name means Eternal Treasure, And easy-going. He will be the treasure of this family" He then placed me next to my mother again and asked her " what will we name her? " she then glanced towards the female and began to speak " I'll name her Sakura, because her hair is as pink as the sakura blossoms " she then looked at her in tenderness. I was feeling too tired after the events of today to stay awake and so I fell asleep.

.:. Time Skip till when their toddlers .:.

I've recently begun to think about my appearance so I decided to check by crawling to moms full-body mirror. And so I made my way over to the mirror and when I got there, I was satisfied with my looks. I had pink hair and seafoam ( light turquoise ) eyes. Sakura came up to me later and also looked into the mirror I will admit she is amusing sometimes. Every time she tries standing she ends up falling which is amusing but she is my sister so I always come to her aid. I also want to try becoming a ninja soon but before that, I must learn how to walk, talk, and read. I love both my mother and father, my father is shinobi for Konoha and my mom is a regular stay at home mom. So far so good a perfect family, a perfect life I hope nothing goes wrong like last time.