MY FIRST KISS

It was a normal day , of course the best day for others but for me was the worst like always ,i don't really like to sit alone in the lunch and well i didn't like to be the nerd of the school either but well i guess i am birth to be unpopular ...
Hi- i am mackenzie but my family call me  macki that is how my brother call me always like that well he called me like that before he died in a car accident when i was 4 years old ...
He was my best friend but when he died i became the unpopular girl...right now i am 13 years old and today was the first day of school , there is a new boy call Brandon Robinzon he is the cutest boy in my classroon 
But the stupid popular girl call Ashley Andizon like always trying to make the others love her ...well she dress like a 18 year old girl because of being popular ...and well she is always happy and well she thinks se is the only girl in the world ...she gets so jealous of everything and what she want she get it ...she make me bulling and of course Brandon is her boyfriend ...today was a MIRACLE because i got dressed with a dress and i putted on make up so i got really early beacuse i was going to set up the decorations and leave because i didn't had any date for dance with ...and i didn't wanted to be boring there sitting like a stupid ...15 min later Brandon got into the dance room and invite me to dance before everyone see us dancing...and there is when he told me he had a crush on me and suddenly...he told me (clise your eyes) y closed them and he gave me my first kiss ...now we are happily toguether   ....