Opposites attract?! Not until pigs fly!

Prologue 

          " We declare war against the Wolfe Kingdom. They broke the treaty. Captain make sure your men are ready, for the fight of their lives." King Drake spoke calmly to his Captain, keeping his face neutral.

"Yes sir. I will go and get my men ready. We wait for your commands in a hours time, Sir." spoke the Captain for the army whom served the Kingdom of Alva. 

King Drake retreated from his war room, from his soldiers; from the battle that was soon would be upon them. And went to find his family, whom were waiting for him in their private parlour room.

King Drake opened the door to have his sight upon his 19 year old daughter Naida whom was looking out the window that was opposite from the door the King had entered. Her pitch black hair danced along with the wind. Her hand place over stomach, to keep her child that has not yet been born safe.

He moved his gaze away from his daughter knowing that she was safe in this room. His eyes rested upon his wife, Orla who was seated on a chair. Her dark hair tied up into a bun, with her blue eyes clouded with worry. 

His wife was sat on a chair looking nervously around, until her gaze landed on him. She made a mad dash towards him. 

"Drake! What on earth is going on? Please tell me we aren't going to war with the Wolfe kingdom, my love. Anything but that." His wife said as she circled her small arms around Drake. Drake couldn't help but hug her closer to him. To keep her warm and safe in his arms. Where he knew she would be. 

"Hush, my Sweetheart. Please don't fret over these things, my darling. Am sorry My sweet Orla we are going to war with them. We can't stop it my darling. My sweet Naida come here." Drake spoke serenely, to calm his wife.

Naida rushed to him and hugged him as tight as her mother however being careful of the child that was slowly growing inside of her. The hugging really tight was a little trait she inherited from her mother; along with her shiny long dark hair. While she gained Drake's forest green eyes. She was a spitting image of Orla, when she was 19 years of age, except from those eyes.

After years of fighting, 10 years to be exact, they came to a decision. They made another treaty which only the royal family knew about. This treaty stopped any wars that would happen in the near future, but would also destroy two people's lives.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Thank you for reading this story.