*:・゚✧RULES✧゚・: *

1. Cussing is allowed BUT keep it timid 

2. No Mary Sues, Gary Sues, Furries, Mythical creatures, anime characters, SUPER edgy ocs (Such as unrealistic emo, goths,punk etc.) etc,those who constantly self harm at every second, those who have 'killed their parent's etc.

//If your oc has a past then use a trigger warning. I am uncomfortable with self harm,talks of suicide, talk of r@pe, pedophilia, bestiality, and sexual things that should not be sexual //

3. Use the template unless you are going to tag me to your oc

4. You must have the password answers with your OC

5. Sexual content will be allowed but only for the older characters. Please keep your Sexual stuff in a private chat. 

6. Don't hate the roleplayer hate the character. (I mean unless both suck •x• then you can choose to hate both)

7. Do number 6 unless the oc is terrible, then hate the creator. 

8. This is placed in the 1980s . School year of 1980-1981. So make sure you have stuff from that time not stuff like PATD, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots, MCR etc. And have their outfits fit the year not something sluttastic and 2018.

9. THERE WILL BE DRUGS INVOLVED WITH THIS. MOSTLY POT

10. If I give criticism on your oc, don't come at me. I am not being mean i'm just giving you criticism. 

11. Have a name that fits the ethnicity of your Oc. Such as, Aileen for an Irish oc. I don't want to see a Caucasian oc name Yuki or Ichika, It makes me think that you're unimaginative and well..a weeaboo..... ._.

12. YOUR OC MUST BE ACCEPTED!

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES!

Password Hints:

1.  What did Bill Haverchuck go as for halloween? 

2. Why did Sam Weir dump, his long time crush, Cindy Sanders?