Let the year start!

{Mackenzie POV}

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up instantly to the sound of my alarm going off right at 6 am , I turned it off and realized the day is here! The first day of 7th grade. I grabbed my phone and checked all my social media sites and than looked to see if I have any text messages,Sure enough I did. There was a group message with all my close friends mostly saying "so excited" and a text from my soon to be boyfriend Collin which said "Goodmorning gorgeous, can't wait to see you today!" I replied saying "hey cutie, and me neither" . Me and Collin have been having a thing going on and I hope he ask me out soon this year! After doing that I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up then I went down stairs with a greeting from my mom "hey honey! Goodmorning" "morning mom!" There were chocolate chip pancakes which are my favorite already made up on a plate with some orange juice! I ate up and finished and than went back to my room to get ready! I took a shower, blow dryed and straightend my hair, put on some face makeup and mascara with eyeliner, got dressed with my new back school cloths! I was wearing a Abercrombie white v-neck shirt with a grey cardigan that came down a little below my waist and J-crew navy blue pants that came to the ankle than paired the outfit up with some brown sandles and brown belt. After that I packed my Vera Bradley backpack with my stuff and went into the living room. My mom came out with my lunch box that was also the same Vera Bradley pattern as my backpack than got in the car and off to school I went!

{ Collins POV}

I woke up and checked my phone and then texted Mackenzie saying "goodmorning Gorgous, can't wait to see you today!" Me and her weren't dating yet but have been having a thing going on for quite some time! Everyone knows we've flirting a lot and I can't wait to ask her out very soon. I got out of bed ate some breakfast and than checked my phone again were I see Mackenzie replied saying "goodmorning, cutie, and me neither" I smiled and went and got ready for the day! I put on some Abercrombie khaki shorts and a t-Shirt from Abercrombie too! I put on some new nike socks (the kinda long kind) and put on my new nike sneakers. Preppy but sporty, nice Collin I said to my l self. Then got my school stuff and greeted my mom goodmorning and we went to the car to school.

Hey guys, this is my first ever story I've wrote so please so hate! But I hoped you all like it and remember to like and vote. Thanks(:

If you want to be updated to when I'll be posting chapters follow me on my social media sites !

Insta- @melissamaeee_

Twitter- @melissaaa_573