序幕

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

THERE IS NO STORY told with a simple majority of two people. stories, movies—are made with a vast explosion of numerous names and identities. can you tell me a story with only two people? if there was such a story, the world of fantasy and writing would be the dullest thing on this planet. in a tale, many more people are involved than you think. the main character; the protagonist who achieves more than their life goal. they achieve love, a friendship, and a stable financial state. and maybe more or less.

i believe there are more people than this one right? of course, the famous secondary characters. every single story, movie, scenario has these people. these kinds of characters are quite famous actually, the reader usually also falling in love with the secondary lead role.  but, there is still quite a problem. despite the overflowing love for these characters, people still tend to neglect them. after a few chapters of this supporting cast, this character most likely disappears. they vanish and don't appear until a sudden conflict has arrived in the lead role's life. of course, the climax of the story begins and then, everything falls into place. the lead character gets through their challenge and wins the plot. where do the secondary characters go? do they simply go away?

why are they so forgotten?

COMING SOON