Chapter 1

"What do you mean with 'just sharing a bed?'" The boy that smiles like the sun wasn't laughing at all

"That what i just said. His bed broke so he had to sleep in mine" the older rapper explains.

"Why did his bed even broke in the first place. you had a couch there for sure..." the last scents murmurs he.

"He jumped on it cause his drone was flying in his way.." Mark started to smile a little at those funny scenarios.

"When he makes you smile like this why aren't you with him" Haechan mocks.

"Daniel? Kang Daniel?" Mark was in disbelief what just his boyfriend said to him

"Maybe you like his height or muscles. Oh no its his not cubby face, he is much more handsome, am i right?" Now the sun is angry.

"What are you talking about?! I'm not interested in him!" Mark defending himself.

"Yeah, riighht, how was he in bed?" Haechan keeps a straight face, nothing was funny anymore.

"Can you STOP! I just shared a bed WITH HIM so we can SLEEP!" Mark threw his hands around, that exposed his collarbone.

"What is this?!" Haechan came close and pulled the collar down, just to see a little red blue purple mark.

Mark looks into Chans face that got white and his face was full of-

"Fucking disgusting" he snapped the tshirt in his fingers back.

"It's not-"

"I DONT WANNA FUCKIN HEAR IT" Haechan walks out the dorm with a slamming door.

"fuck" Marks hands were in his hairs.

He fucked up, and that's really big!

It was a dare that Daniel had to do. He knew it was a bad idea, but he doesn't make the rules.

He left the 127 dorm, just like Haechan did 5 minuets ago.

Mark opens the Dreamies dorm door and he knew when he saw how messy everything was, that he made a big mistake.

Albums were laying on the floor some pictures too, only pics with them both on it. The rest were just pillows, and trophies that were now broken.

The rest of the team were standing in the open kitchen, they didn't even dared to enter that war field.

"Why did he do this?" Jaemin asked.

"He screamed the whole time" Chenle adds.

"He was crying..." Renjun added quiet.

Mark doesn't want to explain it, they would think wrong of him. He just ignored them and walked to his room. He passed Haechans room, big hiccups and screams into a pillow was all he heard outside the door. It broke his heart to hear his lover in pain because of him.

"I'm sorry" left his lips quietly.