Behind The Paint

Shifting all the clutter off a desk, a canvas is laid out. Multiple different paints, pencils and things no one else could know how to use are delicately arranged. Different brushes of all sizes and shapes are placed in an order indistinguishable to anyone but an artist. 

The soft cracking old old paint is heard as the cap is slowly turned. A used paint pallet is raised to add more colour to the already existing rainbow. Like Picasso and MichaelAngelo, these artist have a unique style. Like a signature, no two works can ever be the alike.

Gently, the soft bristles of a brush are swept through the thick slurry of pigments. A steady hand guides the brush to the unmarked canvas, no template is required. 

Before long, a multitude of colours wash over the once blank slate, all expertly guided by nothing but a vision. No other human can see this vision, for it resides in a mind. 

No artist will see a peice as "complete" or "perefct". Beauty may be in the eyes of the beholder, but the producer will continue to go unsatisfied. As long as a personal best is achieved everytime, they will only ever be content with their work. But this remains enough for the artist, for they do not paint a picture, but themselves and their emotions. this is yet another element no one will understand, but will appreciate. The mystery of original inspiration will forever remain the hidden secret behind the paint.