I

And only then he closed his eyes and realized the huge wound he had made, he looked down at his red hands dripping small but noticeable drops into the now bigger lake of that dark red, dense liquid people tend to dislike but can't avoid; was that nauseous liquid his? Painting the white floor red with that metallic scent; no, please! He begged as the pressure in his head started increasing, Don't! Stay hidden!, No, you need me, that small voice in his head said calmly, the pressure increased, his eyes rolled back and his eyes shut close.

It looked back at itself in the mirror of that tiny, dirty bathroom; its smirk scary but playful in its lips, red eyes full of wonder and hard features marking its jawline, it stepped on the bloody floor in front of it and its smirk transformed into a full grin, Well, well, well, what have you done to your poor wrists, oh yes now I remember you're weak and you want to get rid of me, that wont be easy since I am you, its grin disappeared as if something under its skin was damaging it, NO! It screamed, and its back arched letting out a frightening groan.

His breathing was nervous becoming faster, jumpy, Die! He screamed, and just when he was about to stab himself on the heart the monster he was stopped the hand.

You wont kill me! Yeah I will! The man screamed trying to stab himself again, Then do it slowly and painfully. Those red eyes came back to transform the frightening face of the man into a monster, the man moved slowly, making that sharp, bloody object become each time more close. It was dangerously close and it seemed that the creature had now taken completely control over that overused, and tired body, the knife slowly brushed the skin marking its path with a pinky pale line that with time turned into a river of rose petal, red and dark liquid. Its eyes started rolling changing into blue and red, ending in those frightened blue eyes of that man that fought against himself until the end.