Chapter 1

"Anastasia." Cameron wakes me up. "I missed you honey." He climbs into bed with me and wraps one arm around my waist. His cologne filled the air around me as I slowly open my eyes and saw him laying there.

"Hello." I simply say. His hand travels down my hip and onto my thigh, drawing small circles with his thumb over the bed sheet.

"Let's run away." He whispers to me. "Just me, you, and the world." He takes his hand up to my face and brushes my cheek. "No one will be able to catch us. We can hide." His eyes filled with hope and lust. "We can be together. Forever."

"Yes." I say, barely audible. "Let's go tonight." I get out of bed and see that Cameron is still in bed, staring at me. "What?" I ask.

"You're so captivating." He smiles, getting up. I walk to my dresser and look out the window. The sun was rising and I saw a school bus stop at the end of my street. High schoolers. I get out my bag and start throwing clothes in.

"Hurry up sweetheart." I hear in my ear. I turn my head a little and see Cameron's eyes. "You don't want family catching you." He started kissing my neck, slowing making his way down to my shoulder.

"All done." I give a small giggle, turning around, and walking out the door with Cameron trailing behind me.

"Anastasia..." I hear my mom say from the kitchen when I reach the living room. "What are you doing up?" She asks, looking over to her watch. "Its early."

"Me and Cameron are going for a walk." I simply answer. Her eyes get big as she runs over to me.

"Did you take your medication?" She rushes her words. "How many hours of sleep did you get? Did you eat a good dinner last night?" The questions wont stop. "Chris!" She calls for dad, that was in the dining room, fixing a light-bulb before work. Dad peeks out of the room and mom starts yelling something. She tugs on her hair and dad takes over after that. He tried talking to me but I ignored everything he said. I didn't answer him. I didn't even look him in the eyes. After a while of standing, and hearing screams throughout the house, mom pushes me into the couch, telling me about getting some rest. I didn't want rest.

I wanted Cameron.