one

"I knew you guys were still going to have to see each other since you're going to the same college, but I never imagined that they'd pair you two up as roommates" Bubbles said, giggling.

Blossom groaned, rolling her eyes at her sisters need to remind her of recent troubling life situations.

"Just help me unload my boxes, "Blossom spat, clearly bitter.

Out of all the people she could have been stuck with, it had to be Brick. Blossom had been excited when she found out that she may have a boy as her roommate, and even happier when it was confirmed. But one possibility she didn't consider was the fact that it could be the stupid redheaded jerk who'd haunted her life since childhood.

That stupid conniving man-slut was going to be parading around her room for the whole year. Most likely stumbling in every night drunk, with no decency for her whatsoever. She needed to set some boundaries before he even began thinking of doing anything repulsive. As if on cue, his loud booming voice interrupted her peaceful unpacking.

"Jojo's in the house!" Brick yelled as he entered the room, his brothers following along behind him.

"You got that right!" Butch shouted along with him.

Fighting the urge to smash both of their heads together for making such as ruckus, Blossom rolled her eyes, acting as if she didn't even notice their unwanted presence. Just because her sisters were dating these doofuses didn't mean she actually had to acknowledge them.

"Hey babe," Boomer said, walking over to Bubbles and giving her a peck on her cheek.

Well except for Boomer, Boomer was actually a sweetheart.

"Sup Bloss, excited to spend the year with me?" Brick asked, making his way over to the strawberry-blonde.

Blossom ignored him, grabbing her lamp and making her way to her bedroom. Unfortunately, he was on her heels. Blossom wondered if his life goal was to annoy her to death, there was no other explanation as to why he bothered her so much.

"Come on Bloss, don't be so cold."

Rolling her eyes for the billionth time that morning, she replied.

"Don't call me that."

"What? Don't like your nickname Blossy?" Brick continued, practically breathing down her neck.

"So help me, Brick, I'm not afraid to pound your face in,"

"Aww, wittle Blossys got her panties in a twist,"

Choosing to ignore Brick's childish teasing, Blossom set her lamp on the nightstand and made her way back out to the living room. Leaving the red-headed idiot in her room.

Blossom scanned the room, acknowledging that her blonde sister wasn't anywhere to be found.

Figures.

Setting her eyes on the blonde Rowdyruff, who was the only other person in the room that didn't make her go bonkers, a sigh of relief escaped her lips. Despite hating his annoying brothers, she actually enjoyed Boomer's company. He was like the older brother she never had.