Everyone Can Change L.H

Next up we have 5 seconds of summer!

Ugh their everywhere! I quickly turn off the TV and get up off the couch and go to my kitchen to make myself supper. But before i can start i get a phone call.

"Hello"

"Ava!" My best friend Ashley yells.

"Woah calm down Ashley what is it?"

"Jake cheated on me, i came home from work early to surprise him and i saw him i i saw."

"Ash its ok you dont need to finish ill be right over!"

"Ok."

And with that i grab my black boots and start walking to Ashleys house. Its only 2 block away from mine so i dont mine walking. Once i get there i see a moving truck next store to Ashleys house. I guess she is getting new neighbors. I just walk right in because it's like my house too. "Ash! Im here!" i yell but she doesn't answer. I get alittle nerves and start walking all around the house and then i saw that the bathroom door was slightly open so i run and open the door. "ASHLEY!" I see her laying on the grown with a big bruise on her face. "HOLY SHIT ASH WHAT DID HE DO!" I reach for my phone but i remembered that i left it at my house. So thats when i panic and run out side "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" Then i start crying and fell to my knees.

"Um you said you needed help?"I look up to see Michael from my old high school.

"Oh my god Michael please i need your help please my friend is knocked out and i dont have my phone so can you please call 911 now!"

"Ava!?" He says shocked

"Yes its me now hurry up please before i lose her!"

Then he pulls out his phone and dialls 911.

"Ok they should be here soon. Let me see her."

I pull him to the house and bring him to the bathroom.

"Shit she looks badly beat up"

"Dont say that to me, im scared already!"

"MOVE MOVE!" We hear people yelling at us. They pick her up and rush her to the hospital.

"Woah Micheal what happened" I turn to see who was talking to him and of course its Luke.

"Um thanks Micheal but i have to rush to the hospital."

"No problem keep me updated."

"Sure." Then i walk off to my house to get my car.

While im walking away i hear Luke ask Michael "Who was that?"

"That was Ava from highschool."

"Werid girl Ava?"

"Ya but she isn't so weird anymore." And before he can turn around to see me i turn the corner.

*

*

"Ava Rose?"

"Um ya?" i say while walking to the doctor.

"Ashley is fine, she did get beat up with a broke arm from someone pushing her in the wall. We gave her pain pill and they put her right to sleep "

"When can i see her?"

"Well only family can right now."

"You did not just tell me im not family! We may not be blood related but we are god damn close. And if it wasn't for me she would be dead by now so i suggest you let me see her, now!"

"Oh im sorry Miss.Rose room 202." He says turning is body around and pointing down the hall.

"Thank you." I say with a smirk. When i enter the room i see her laying in bed looking out the window.

"Ashley!" I say while running to her and hugging her but she doesn't hug me back.

"Omg fucking prick Seth"  She yells at me with tears down her eyes.

"Ashley I know, I want to hurt him so bad."

" We have been dating for 3 years and im sure this wasn't the first time. But but.. I was suppose to tell him that i was pregnant but i never had the chance, im always gone and he is always gone and i wanted it to be the perfect time to tell him."

I looked at her with shocked "Your pregnant! Is the baby okay? Why didn't you tell me! I could have helped you Ash!"

"I didn't want to tell anyone before i told him. But now i know he doesn't care. Ive been pregnant for 4 months now thats why im always wearing baggie shirts.And yes they told me the baby is okay."

"Wow Ash i think you and the baby should get some rest."

"Thanks Ava for always being there for me."

"Well whats a bestfriend for babe?"

And with that i hug her and she hugs me back. After about 15 minutes shes alseep so i decide to go back to her house and grab her some close. Once i arive there i see Michael on his porch so i walk up to him. "Hey" then he looks up and smiles at me.

"Hey is she ok?"

"Ya shes ok and her name is Ashley."

"Oh good! And that helps."

"Well i got to go get her some close and head back to the hospital so ill see you around."

"Hey wait Ava?"

"Ya?"

"What do you do now?"

"Oh i am a model." i smile and walk off to Ashleys house and i can see the shocked look on his face. Then Luke comes out and i can tell he told him and he looked shocked to. Well he should be because he is an ass. Once i grab her a pair of shorts and her favorite top i walk to my car but before i get in i hear someone call my name. "Ava!" I slip on my shades and turn around to look at Luke. I just smirk at him and get in my car and drive away. He dont need to see the new and inproved Ava because im sure he will find a way to bully me again.

*

*

*

New story! This one is a Luke Hemmings story so i hope you enjoy! And the picture on the side is Ava :D