Protologue

You are walking around in the void after you just got back from the Flowerfell AU and you are thinking.

Gaster: Hey (Y/N) what's up?

(Y/N): I told you to call me Asterisk and I'm just thinking....

you then sit down

(Y/N): we have been looking around for the one who caused all this for years and so far we don't even know their name, It's just getting exhausting.

Gaster: I know how to cheer you up.

(Y/N):....no

Gaster:.....

(Y/N):No no no

Gaster: *Dabs*

(Y/N): DANG IT GASTER!!!

you hated when gaster acted like this but at least he keeps you company and your the only one who can see him.

Gaster: *Finishes laughing* come on your grinning

(Y/N): I AM AND I HATE IT!

Gaster: Hey Asterisk...don't you ever get lonely, I mean I know you have me but don't you wish you had somebody?

(Y/N): *pauses*

Gaster: I saw how you looked at the sans and Frisk from Flowerfell and when you saw Frisk's new family in the canon timeline at the True Pacifist ending, you want that Don't you?

you then stand up

(Y/N):....It's better if I don't, Gets in the way of work Besides I've been alone for a long time before this....I'm use to it by now.

Gaster: But Aste-

(Y/N): *Interrupts* Just...lets get back to work

Just then you feel a strange energy

(Y/N): Gaster! do you feel that?

Gaster: I sure do and i think i can pinpoint the AU it's from.

(Y/N): Good now lets follow it before we lose it

you then open a portal and walk Through.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I kept this one short becuase it was the protologe but anyways this is my first story (so please forgive any mistakes) and I will see how it goes and give me suggestions if you want.