Morning Roomate

VS
Chapter 1: Morning Roommate
Heavens P.O.V

"Erick don't be rude we need to all get along"

"I don't fucking care do you see that ring on her hand that ring right there is more then our tuition combine"

" I understand that but she doesn't know that's your chair don't be a prick Erick"

"Erica this is my chair and you know how I feel about my chair"

As I hear voices I shake trying to buzz them off I assumed Alex was watching a show on my tv and didn't want to wake me up.

"Lower the volume asshole" I say grumpy as I cover my eyes. Just as I said that I was pulled to the ground and my back hit the ground leaving my body in pain. I swear if I had a bruise Peter would kill me. I'd be in makeup for an hour and then god knows how long I'll be reminded by him how I'm holding back hours of studio time or the rental time where ever we're shooting.

"Alex you piece of ..." I say as I get up from my spot sucking up the pain to look up only to meet cold green eyes that intimidated me at the spot. It took a lot to intimidate me and he sure was it. I wasn't a model for nothing and sure wasn't someone who got push back so easily but he did and that scared me so I put all my nerves together and gave him my most fierce look ever.

"Who the fuck do you think you are knocking me down?" I asked in anger as I slowly began planning murder in my lovely head.

"Who the fuck am I who the fuck are you sleeping in my chair!" He yelled angered. At that I remembered all of yesterday the moving in the driving all the way here with a moving truck, the nocking out with Alex after bring up all my stuff to my room.

"Im Im ... Lani Im your roommate I'm sorry I slept in you chair" I say realizing it would be easier to say sorry then say much to him and risking him recognizing me under this wig.

Looking down I realize my outfit and wig was still intact I only hopes my face was as well. I realized Alex was nocked out on the other chair sleeping unbothered by all the commotion, I swear that boy could sleep through a war and wake up in a daze unsure of what had happened.

"Make sure it's your last time" he says before walking away to his bedroom. Sighing I just looked over to the girl who stood in front looking at me with curiosity.

"Um hi" I say awkwardly.

"Your pretty" she says but her eyes widen as she realizes she said it out load.

"Haha thanks love" I say with a chuckle as I was her become a nervous reck. "Your quite a looker yourself" I tease with a smile. She blush and smiled before looking away.

"I'm sorry about him Erick is kinda an ass he's to hot tempered but don't sit in his chair again" she warned "he has a bad habit of not sharing" she chuckled.

"Hmm alright I promise" I say giving her my pinky, she looks at it confused till she extends hers to take it slowly rapping it around hers.

"My names Erica by the way" she says as she still held my pinky.

"Erica ha? Related to mr Erick?" I asked curious looking at their resemblance.

"Oh heavens no me and him met in high school and became close, everyone thinks this as well though so no worries" she smiled as she lets go.

" I see well I'm glad at least a sweet angel as yourself isn't related to him" I say annoyed thinking how horrible Erick is.

"Mmm no Mom I have school tomorrow" I hear, looking over I see Alex mumbling.

"Ignore him he's tired from helping me move" I say with a laugh.

"Oh I thought he was one of the roommates?" She says daze.

"No Alex is just here to drop off my stuff with me as a best friends obligation" I joke.

" have you met anyone else?" I asked

"Oh no but I've heard we have a few famous people joining us this year and one might be living in our building" she goshes. Oh if only she knew.

"Oh really who?"

" you know that boy West Conners he's been in lots of teen movies his parents are also really..."

"West Conners"  I say panicking but she probably thought I was fan girl-ing. Oh god he would figure it was me. Why didn't Westley tell me he was attending classes this year? Why this school?
Yeah
Shit I forgot his folks and my mom attended class at the same time. He must be here like me to prove ourselves. For me it was mostly to make Mom proud as she wasn't here no more and I hoped if I graduated dad would have to come see.

"Yes and I believe his cousin Jake is coming as well and this girl name Paris Livid" she says fan girl-ing so hard. Oh great Paris is attending this school as well. 

Paris wasn't even a model or actor she was the daughter of James Bennet this famous actor who made it big in Hollywood for his talents in transforming himself to different hard characters. But since she was born rich She asumes she doesn't need to do anything and live it up in her dads money and chase big actors with money like West. I always see her in the VS shows and attending all the parties I go with West.

Sadly me and West grew up together and kinda separated and slowly reconnected when I began to start my career in Victoria secret slowly starting with smallish campaigns like pink and then becoming the main girl in pink to becoming an angel and then getting booked for YSL to Chanel and Dior. I was chosen for the fantasy bra this year but I wasn't aloud to tell anyone yet. Point being West helped a lot with the sudden pressure I began to have not only being looked as Daisy Monet's the great Broadway actress daughter but as well my dad who was big in Italy for his cars. He helped with all the pressure and depression that came with all this and for that I fell in love but sadly I was friend zone without realizing. I learned to come to terms as I realize I can't love someone who doesn't want to love me.

"Hey you listening" Erica asked as she waved her hands around in front of my face.

"Oh umm yeah why were you saying sorry" I say ashamed.

"Oh that she's probably here just to try to steal him from Heaven Monet arms" she chuckled to herself. "she can try but she'll never be Heaven" she says in a daze, hmm was Erica a fan?

"I'm assuming you like Heaven" I chuckle.

"Hmm no. I love her" she chuckles earning a smile from me. "She's an inspiration to the feminist uprising always using her platform to the best, have you seen that girl do any wrong ?" She asked walking to the kitchen. "Want a snack?"

" I'm good" I smile. "But I believe you I definitely think the same" as I continue to think of a plan to get her out. My little petty self came out ready to play this war because I'm in it for the long game. For the longest time me and west have been romantically link but nothing we never disproved it because we both knew no matter what we said and as long as we were friends we would always be linked. I always wished the rumors would become reality but sadly it never came true. All I have to do is keep out of his way make sure he doesn't see me because if he knew he would be furious as to why my aunt and agent would allow me to attend school in my disguise.

I would have to hope for the best and hope he wouldn't notice it's me but if a fan like Erica doesn't realize it's me I should be safe right?

"Good morning roommates" as those words were said my hopes died

"Shit"

....

I hope you enjoy sorry it's not perfect it's definitely needs to be but it will be done when I have time.

Please like follow and leave a comment about whatever they really do make my day 💕💕💕