Peridot (Bio)

Name: Peridot Olivine Gladioli
Birthday: August 5th 2001
Current Sexuality: Heteroromantic (Asexual)
Non-Adult Close Friends: Amethyst, Steven, Garnet, Connie, Topaz, Zoey, Ellie, etc.
Not as close friends: Carnelian, Jessie, Emerald, etc.
Adult Friends: Pearl, Rose, Ruby, Sapphire, Greg, Kae, Jay, etc.
Enemies: Lapis, Aquamarine, Jasper, Navy, etc.
Crush: None
Parents: Has a mom who is always out on business trips and is never home. She is one of the managers that work for Dianna (one of the three leaders of the US). Her mom is a very strict catholic (and very homophobic). She values good behavior and taught Peridot how wrong homosexuality is. Her dad died during a mining trip when she was in second grade, so she doesn't remember too much about him. He liked farming and had a big interest in Geology.
Siblings: None
Parental Figures: Rose and her two mom friends: Garnet and Zoey
Pet(s): Pumpkin (Golden Retriever Puppy Steven gave her) and some barn cats/chickens.
Home: A house in the country, located a ways a way from the barn (same barn in show) up a gravel road. The house is close to the nearby forest and has a cabin-like exterior. The house is a kinda big.
Vehicle: Old black pickup truck
Job: Sells plants, eggs, crop yields, and babysits.
Interests: Art, gardening, farming, geology, anime, CPH, country music, video games, etc.