Nine (KTH) Alternate Ending

Ok so this is an alternate ending of the chapter nine, I'll do the sleepover later. I might make this book but with a bunch of fluff after if you guys would like.

Comment

Yes

Or

No

________ Hope you like it!________

Taehyung was walking down the street, only a few blocks away from Jungkook's appartement. He googled his address before he left, and was pretty surprised when he found out Jungkook only lived a few blocks away from his house.

Ahh, this is nice. I've always loved taking walks at night. Still.. I can't believe I'm actually going to Jungkook's house. Ugh, why did Yoongi convince me to go. Well I guess I can't blame him.. he barely talked me into the idea of-

Suddenly, Taehyung feels someone tapping his shoulders. He then freaked out, jumped and turned around, punching the stranger in the face, and kicking him right in the balls. Reflexes.

"Tae! Why the fuck would you do that!" Yoongi screams while holding onto his precious parts. "Ouch! That hurts you know! Aghhhh!" "Why are you even here? I was on my way." Taehyung asks him, still laughing from what had happened earlier. "Jungkook's been waiting for an hour now and woke me up to go get you since he doesn't know where you live." Yoongi explains to him, starting to walk towards their apartment. "I haven't been walking here for an hour." He checks his phone and realizes the time.

11:01pm.

Oh shit! How the fuck?

"Yeah okay let's go! Jungkook must be pissed!