Prologue.

There is to much pain in this world. Humans fighting and killing their own species out of spite, children beating other children until they are black and blue. Parents neglecting their children and parents spoiling their children to the point of no return. The internet wasn't safe anymore, killers, stalkers, pedophiles, yet most importantly, reckless children. 

    The government began to let certain killers slip past their fingers hoping that they could help reduce the population and take out 'problems'. To which they did, until it got out of control. All of the human race became paranoid, fearing anyone and anything. They had no one to trust, killers were on the loose and the government stayed sealed behind their concrete walls, letting everything unfold before them. It all continued for years, humans raining more chaos upon the once evergreen planet, which now was shriveled dry and water sources grew low. 

    As those years passed the government brought together a secret society that left the walls to forge supplies for a plan. A plan that would save the human race from its own extinction. They built a weapon, one that could erase the memories of all humans so they could restart. But the plan failed after the Earth began to decay, so they moved to another plan. Leave this planet with as many people as they could. The rest would die off either killing each other or forgetting all natural survival instincts and parish. So the plan was set in motion, a shuttle was built and so was the weapon. 

    The weapon could only erase 3 billion of the populations memory, which meant about seventy percent of the population would die, meaning they would have to start over. To which they did. The weapon caused panic and chaos world wide, that was before all memories were erased. The government decided the best way to make them come was by making it seem like a warm welcome. A radio broadcast was sent out.

"Hello, my name is Kodlak. Do not fret for I have a device that can help you.  help me you may ask? You have all been reborn into the bodies you are now in. For I,  have saved you, made you, created you. If you seek out to continue living with my word leave and travel to Washington D.C.

You have one week before the shuttle leaves. Good luck , to all who may need it."