Hell

My first day of senior year and im already late. I quickly pull on some navy blue jeans and a t shirt throw my keys in my pocket and head out the door in a rush. "Dont forget your-", mom screams as i shut the front door. Turning back to the door, i quickly turn around not having time to go back in and ask what it is ive forgotten. Throwing my car into reverse i speed off to hell hoping not to get pulled over.
First period,everyone was talking about what amazing thing they did over the summer ,i just did my best not to fall asleep. Apparently i dozed off because i woke up to every single person snickering and staring at me. The teacher who probably wished her summer was still continuing just sighed and called my name again, "Alexia Williams". I gave her a nod of my head to signify i was here, unfortunately, And she continued with role. I started to doodle in my brand new notebook, when the door swung open revealing a beautiful girl not much taller than me with dark brown hair green eyes and freckles. Jamerson the class jerk wolf whistled at her, some of the other guys laughed while the girls glared. She turned a lovely shade of tomato, and she kept her head down while closing the door and making her way to Mrs. Calloway's desk. She pushed up her glasses and softly told Mrs. C her name. She was instructed there was a chair next to me and i was told to raise my hand. Gladly i did and she made her way over quietly.
Before the bell i asked her for her name. She looked astonished that i was speaking to her, and hesitated "liliana". Smiling a toothy grin, i held my hand out and exchanged "Alexia". She handed me her schedule, i reviewed it and gave her another award winning smile. "We have first lunch seventh and eighth." Nodding her head at me she asks "so youre gonna show me where everythings at right?". Letting out a chuckle i nod at her and pack my stuff up to leave.

* AUTHORS NOTE ~~MORE TO BE COMING SOON, I HAVNT WRITTEN IN A WHILE, LET ME KNOW HOW THIS IS GOING SO FAR. *