AndyxReader Love At First Sight

You were walking along side the rode. Your mom had forgotten to pick you up... again. You sighed as you saw the dark, ominous clouds approaching overhead. It was going to rain.
Minutes later you were standing on the edge of the busy street drenched by the downpour of water coming from the sky. Every time a car would come by you would get covered in mud from the road. You began to cry. You still had 2 more hours of walking to do before you reached your house.
You were sitting on the curb for several minutes when a van pulled up next to you. You immediately feared that whoever was in the van could be dangerous and stood up, ready to run. The side door slid open to reveal your heroes: black veil brides.
You stood in the rain, jaw dropped, covered in mud.

"Are you gonna get in? Or are you just gonna stand there?" asked Ashley. You hopped in the van without a word.

" So I take it you're a fan?" laughed Jake.

"Uh, yea" you said, still in shock.

"What's your name?" a voice asked. You turned around to see Andy looking at you with curious eyes. You had the biggest crush on him.

"O-oh. Hi Andy m-my name's..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here we are!" said CC. He had driven you all the way home. You had talked with the guys the whole way home, and had somehow ended up with Andy's arms around you, warming you -which was amazing.

"Thank you so much guys, this meant the world to me" You said. You really didn't want to get out of the van. But You slowly made your way out of your seat, onto the driveway.

"Bye guys" You said, looking down sadly at your feet. They all said good- bye. You turned around and started walking toward your house when you heard someone call your name.

"Wait!" yelled Andy. You spun around quickly to find Andy holding something out to you with a sheepish expression on his face.
"I want you to have this. I don't want you to get cold." It was his sweatshirt. You took it hesitantly.

"Really? Thank you Andy." You said. You couldn't believe he'd given you his sweatshirt.

"Anytime" he replied, a large grin spreading across his face. He quickly leaned in giving you a quick kiss on the cheek. You could hear wolf whistles coming from the van in response. Your face turned bright red.

"B-bye Andy. Thanks for everything" You went inside and they left. You was so sad that they were gone. Andy had kissed you!! On the cheek of course, but still! The whole scenario replayed in your mind again and again while you took a shower, scrubbing all the mud out of your hair. you got out and put on your pajamas, slipping Andy's sweatshirt on over your head. It smelled like smoke and cologne. You were never going to take this thing off.

You reached down into the pocket, surprised to find a small scrap of paper. You unfolded it and read it:

"call me sometime, ok?"

You gasped. And flipped the note over he gave you his phone number! You smiled and danced around my room for the rest of the night thinking about your upcoming conversation with Andy Biersack.