Nearby expelsion

" She's on her 3rd highschool. Do you think someone would still accept her?!"

"I don't know! We just need to try an-"

"We already tried and this is the third chance we've given to her! She will not be left rampaging the school"

Shouts were heard as soon as the call from the principal was heard. I didn't need to know what they talk about.

It's always the same accusing tone that they held and they always make me take the punishment. They sure want me to get expelled and leave their oh-so-wonderful school that they have pride on.

Some adults are not to be trusted. They won't even listen to you and as soon as you talk, it gets from the right ear to the left ear. Basically, they don't even listen to your complaints thinking the it was your rebellious phase and is just an attention seeker.

F*cking adults think they know about everything.

I just tune them down and went back to cutting my wrist. Dark red liquid,my blood, was gushing out from the wound and I pressed on it until I feel like im passing out from the loss of it.

Morning came and sunlight streamed out from my curtains as I held my head in pain. I couldn't lift my finger and I feel sick and weak.

Weak.

The word that I hated so much since it's one of the reason why I am what I am right now.

A coward who hides secrets from her famliy to protect them.

I'm at his mercy and he loves to know that he's in control.

A knock was heard and a head peeked out from the doors and I see my sister, Arianne, fumbling her fingers with her head down. I scrambled from the bed, ignoring my pounding headache as I yelled at her.

"Get out!"

She immediately flees and I could hear her soft cries. I can't let her see me in this state, with red eyes from the joint I just had, blood covered self and scars littering my arms and legs.

I can't tamper her innocence.

I can't let her see me and forever be scarred by the sight of me, no. I can't do that to her, no.

She's the one my one who is still I'll pure. Not a taint of darkness on herself and I will intend to have her that way. It's okay for her to fear me, I just want her to be on my sight within arms length.

I'll protect her, even in my last breath.

_______________________________________

Hello!!🤣🤣🤣

I know I'm sorry that I can't update a bit. I'm tired fron school and even to our house I still need to do my chores.

Anyways tomorrow would be our last practice because were going to perform. Finally!

I just hope you still stay with me!

PLEASE: VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.
Thanks for reading this chapter!