Prologue

Ok. So this is my very first story and I don't know if it's going to be good to not? I would really like it if you guys could help me out by giving my some feedback! I would appreciate it if you could give me advise and NOT hate! There is a big difference inbetween the two! I am just asking for your opinion. So tell me if I need to be more descriptive less descriptive and all that stuff!

Enough of my ranting here is a little sneak peek!!

**Kaitlyn**

-Addison's POV-

Another long boring bay at the store. There was an old man that kept trying to get my number! Eww!! I mean HELLO I am clearly NOT your age!!! Anyway, I had to fill in for one of the other girls evening shift because they were out sick. So today I worked a total of 17 hours! That's right from 7 in the morning to 11 at night! Talk about exhausting!! I'm just glad I get paid overtime!

On the way back to my apartment I realized that tomorrow is Friday! I have Friday though Sunday off! So to say I was a little excited is an understatement! And not to mention that I am supposedly getting some new neighbors tomorrow.

The one thing I'm hopping is that they aren't some random family with some annoying child that tarries people for fun.

Only if I would have known that they would be the 5 most craziest, hottest guys ever and I would fall in love with one of them!