Drunk Sex Smut

You're drunk.So fucking drunk that I can smell the alcohol on you as I approach you.You don't know what I'm hiding but you'll find out soon.I place a hand on one of your shoulders, spinning you around and pushing you flat against the wall.I press my body against yours, my lips crashing into yours with your arms loosely draped around my neck.Fuck, I was getting lost between the sensation of our kissing and the taste of the beer on your tongue.It didn't take much longer for your hands to find the surprise waiting for you.I waited for either hesitation or protest but found none.As soon as I heard the soft click of the belt being loosened, my pants fell to my feet and I stepped out of them to give myself more freedom and comfort.I returned to kissing you deeply, as if I was trying to eradicate the taste of the beer from you by seeping it into my own mouth.I couldn't help but smile either when I heard you moan into my mouth while pulling me closer against you.I wanted to hear more so I reached below, just softly caressing the warm wet flesh below.I put a little pressure onto your clit with my palm just to hear you moan into me again.I brought my hand back to my mouth just to taste you before I started.Then I reach around your cute butt and lift you up with your legs hooked around my hips and your hands on my shoulders to steady yourself between me and the wall behind you.I inaverdently tease you, just drawing it around slowly to lubricate it in your wetness.I enter into you slowly, almost afraid to even try this.I feel your hands on me tighten when I push slower and deeper into you.I draw back for a moment just to drive the cock fast and hard into you.I hear you swear under your breath as I bite and kiss your body while I fuck you.Your nails start to tear into my back, matching the rough treatment I am giving you.You pull on my hair and I give in to you, leaning up to kiss you while trying to keep up with my quick pace.I grew more earnest to make you come here and now as my energy rapidly declined between fucking you and forcing you against the wall.I started smiling in feeling your body rock against me and I slowed to a stop, carrying your body and laying with you on the couch to rest ourselves.