The mistery man

Jeon Jungkook was one of the top richest men in Korea , he was a CEO of a big company and everybody wanted to work for him, not to mention the number of other CEO's that wanted to make business with him. His job was always his #1 priority and nothing got in his way . At least that's what he thought at first. He was told months ago that he was gonna get a partner on a new project they were gonna work on, people say that this "Mistery Man" was pretty good at his job, but Jungkook always knew that he was better. 

——————
"Mr. Jeon your new partner called today saying his plane was landing in a few hours just to give you the heads up that he's almost here."
—— Jungkook didn't really care but acted as if he did.
"If he calls again make sure you send a limo to pick him up with dinner and bring him by my office ASAP ."
" Yes Mr. Jeon"
After a few hours passed Jungkook kept looking at his watch to see at what time this "man" was gonna show up. Jungkook was an impatient person so he was getting very irritated. As he stares down the streets from his big windows he here's a knock on his door and  he sees the reflection of his big office doors open and his assistant bows down to him. "Your partner is here Mr. Jeon ."
... " thank you bring him in."
—— When Jungkook turns around he sees a man walk in, skinny, mid height , very handsome, such angelic profile and he notice that the man had a mullet . For some reason Jungkook felt this strange feeling in his chest , but tried to ignored it.
"Hello , I'm Jeon Jungkook nice to meet you." The man smiled and said.
"Good afternoon my name is Kim Taehyung , nice to meet you too."