Number one. The urge

⚠️ WARNING SOME BLOOD ⚠️
By: Addy

I wake up with a powerful need, a need only one thing can fulfill. Tonight, I'm going hunting.

"Hey baby," I smoothly say while sliding into the bar stool. "Get me a rum and coke, hold the coke extra rum?" I tell the barista my order and meet her green eyes.
"Funny Casanova but we can't do that," she squints her eyes, a ghost of a smile dances on her lips.
She'll do just fine...
"Well, can't blame a guy for trying," I flash a small grin on my lips and dip my head.
"We love a trooper, but I'll just get you a rum and coke." The barista throws a wink at me and the foul urge strengthens. She tosses her blonde hair up in a loose bun; her sharp collar bones move when she does. "Here you go honey~" she slides the glass and I catch it with a clunk
"Thanks doll," I throw her a wink mocking the one that she gave me a few seconds ago. She turns to leave but I grab her wrist I look up meeting her eyes.
"Why don't we uh... go some where else?" I reply which she responds with a disgusted look and a sigh.
"Sorry, but I'm not that easy dickwad," she pulls her wrist out of my hand and walks away. I sigh in defeat and run my fingers through my hair, I throw a five dollar bill on the table and walk out.

Third person

"Thanks for the meal Bill! I'll be leaving!" The girl exclaims while grabbing her coat and wrapping it around her body.
"You're welcome sweetie. See ya tomorrow!" Bill replies smiling from ear to ear. The girl walks out into the cold, holding her arms close to her. In the distant she hears rustling in the foul smell of garbage. Fog covering up everything within a ten foot radius.
"It's okay Charlie you're fine, don't get to over worked about it." She tells herself taking in deep a breath.

The man hid in the shadows watching his prey, he wanted to wait for the perfect moment and he when he found it he pounced. He slowly walked up to the girl putting on the nicest mask he could find and grabbed her shoulder,

"The fuck?!" She gasps and turned around, only to be met with a familiar grin she couldn't quite place in her head. "Oh god dude do not do that..."

"Sorry about that lass, I was just wondering if you had any jumper cables? My car stalled." He says gestering to his shiny silver car. The girl squints her eyes realization sinking in,

"Wait, aren't you the man that tried to get me to leave my job?" She asks and the man and he sighs in defeat.

"I know I'm not the only one." He chuckles. "But I guess karma bit me in the ass. It's just that no one else has helped me." He sighs once more and the girl can't help but laugh.

"That's alright hun. I'll just get the cables, its somewhere back here." She leans down to reach for the cords and this was when he thought it was the perfect time. He grabbed his knife from his pocket and stabs her in the back, loving the sound of the knife tearing into skin. She falls with a thud blood flowing out of her back.

"Wh-what the fu-" before she can finish he leans down grabbing her tongue.

"You watch your mouth girl," he snarls Charlie's eyes widen in fear she twists and turns; cries and screams has he hatches away slicing her tongue. The maroon oval falls from her mouth limply in the monsters hand, he squishes it around inspecting the thing draining it's blood.

She was in Immense pain as she gurgles the coopery liquid in her mouth and he switches his attention to her and frowns, almost in pity,

"Sorry honey I totally forgot about you here lemme but you out of your misery." he throws the tongue on he floor and picks his knife back up. She shakes her head fursiosly putting her hands up for defence but it does nothing, with full force he stabs her in the breast and the stress starts to melt away. He does it again and again and again until her chest is a mush of red and like fate rain pours down the little parking lot. The man stands up letting the rain fall on his face washing away the blood, stress, and anxiety. He looks up at the sky thanking the gods and says something almost as if he's talking to the mutilated body beside him, he's says

"I find peace in the rain."