Just A Dream!

Emily P.O.V

I'm laying here in my bed...

Just laying here.....am I asleep or am I awake!

Let me introduce myself

Hello I'm Emily.

I'm 18 (Finally XD) my birthday was last Saturday it's was okay I guess I don't remember much!

I have short Neon purple hair,

I'm 5'3 yeah I know I'm short..don't judge me..

My dress sense is skinny jeans band jumpers and tops I LOVE my BEANIES I have like every colour but not pink,green,yellow or orange ( I really hate the colour orange). My music is my life I don't have a type but if I can relate to the lyrics and can really feel the emotion and passion that they put into it the songs that really make you feel the heartache the anger, pain the happiness,love and joy With out music I'd be nothing.

I love to sing and but writing is really hard me for some reason.

My family...well I don't know how to put this...I have two mums and I myself and a lesbian but it's all good :) I love myself for who I am and nothing will change that I don't really like to label like love is love it shouldn't matter what in there pants right?

I have insomnia have had it since I was 11 it all started when I saw my best friend Shannon get it hit by a drunk driver....

She was my best friend....

*Flashback*

"Hey Emily why don't we go to the park today I'm bored?"Shannon wines

"Yeah sure why not just let's me ask my mum" I replied

" MUM!! CAN I GO TO THE PARK WITH SHANNON PLEASE??"

I shouted cause we were up in my room

"Yeah you can Babygirl just be safe when you cross the road and be back before the street light at the end of the road comes on" she shouted back, she always worried when we went out the the park I don't know why it's only across the road and it's never busy.

"THANKS MUM" I yelled back

" okay then Lego!!"

Me and Shannon run out the door, we were playing tag on the way running about and pushing each other......when we go to the crossing I looked left and right a few times....but Shannon didn't...........that's when I saw her body...dismantled,twisted...blood everywhere I couldn't breathe my best friend...my sister...my first love...just died in front of me!

*end of flashback*

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

So hey guys I'm Paris this is my first time writing on here...just wondering if y'all could tell me what ya think i have many many plans for this but your options are more than welcome!

So yeah let me know what ya think.